Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-07-10

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 17:04:34 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Elwyn Davies      2014-08-01   draft-ietf-websec-key-pinning-19

Francis Dupont    2014-07-21   draft-ietf-appsawg-multimailbox-search-01

Joel Halpern      2014-08-04   draft-masotta-tftpexts-windowsize-opt-10

Martin Thomson    2014-08-05   draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-01

Meral Shirazipour 2014-07-23   draft-ietf-tcpm-fastopen-09

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 19:25:56 -0400

Document: draft-masotta-tftpexts-windowsize-opt-10.txt
     TFTP Windowsize Option
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date:10-July-2014
IETF LC End Date: 4-Aug-2014
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: