Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-07-10 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 17:37:05 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2014-07-01   draft-ietf-pce-questions-06

Christer Holmberg   2014-07-01   draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-10 **

David Black         2014-05-28   draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-06 **

Dan Romascanu       2014-07-04   draft-ietf-xmpp-websocket-07 **

Francis Dupont      2014-06-20   draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-21 **
Francis Dupont      2014-07-03   draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs-11

Joel Halpern        2014-07-03   draft-ietf-sidr-cps-04 **

Meral Shirazipour   2014-07-04 draft-ietf-straw-sip-traceroute-02 **

Roni Even           2014-07-04   draft-ietf-stir-threats-03

Robert Sparks       2014-07-07   draft-ietf-paws-protocol-12 **

Suresh Krishnan     2014-06-30   draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-12

Tom Taylor          2014-06-11   draft-ietf-hip-rfc5201-bis-14 **

Vijay Gurbani       2014-06-30 draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-15 **

Wassim Haddad       2014-06-30 draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-10

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: