Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-07-03

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 17:29:51 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexey Melnikov   2014-07-21   draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay-05

Ben Campbell      2014-07-15   draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-06

Brian Carpenter   2014-07-15   draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth-06

Dan Romascanu     2014-07-16   draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements-10

David Black       2014-07-17   draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx-05
  
Vijay Gurbani     2014-07-14   draft-ietf-trill-active-active-connection-prob-05

Wassim Haddad     2014-07-21   draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm-06

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: