Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-07-31

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 16:26:25 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexey Melnikov   2014-08-13   draft-ietf-rmcat-cc-requirements-05

Ben Campbell      2014-08-14   draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-21

Joel Halpern      2014-08-08   draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch-06

Meral Shirazipour 2014-08-08   draft-ietf-core-observe-14

Robert Sparks     2014-08-08   draft-ietf-conex-abstract-mech-12

Roni Even         2014-08-11   draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-06

Suresh Krishnan   2014-08-14   draft-brownlee-svg-rfc-07 *

Tom Taylor        2014-08-13   draft-ietf-forces-protoextension-04

* Early review

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: