Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-08-11

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 16:20:45 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

David Black       2014-08-25   draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx-08 *

Elwyn Davies      2014-08-22   draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-05

Joel Halpern      2014-08-22   draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-02 *

Martin Thomson    2014-06-22   draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-03

Meral Shirazipour 2014-08-22   draft-ietf-pwe3-mspw-er-05

Peter Yee         2014-08-22   draft-ietf-soc-overload-rate-control-09

* 2nd LC

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: