Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-05

From: "Peter Yee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 19:21:24 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before posting a
new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-appsawg-email-auth-codes-05
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: August-6-2014
IETF LC End Date: August-1-2014
IESG Telechat date: August-7-2014

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Standards Track RFC.
[Ready]

This draft species additional SMTP enhanced mail system status codes
to provide indications for email authentication failures.

The merest nit I could find is that some references in the document are
not indicated by square brackets, but I can't tell if that's just an
artifact
from the markup conversion tool because these non-bracketed
references only appear in tables.  While this comment was originally made
against the -04 version of the draft, it can be dealt with later in the
process.