Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-08-21 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 16:29:04 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2014-08-09   draft-ietf-l3vpn-pmsi-registry-05 *

Ben Campbell        2014-08-14   draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-21 **

Brian Carpenter     2014-08-08   draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems-04 *

Dan Romascanu       2014-07-16   draft-ietf-tictoc-security-requirements-11 *

Elwyn Davies        2014-08-07   draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-29 *

Joel Halpern        2014-08-08   draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch-06 **

Meral Shirazipour   2014-07-23   draft-ietf-tcpm-fastopen-09 **
Meral Shirazipour   2014-08-08   draft-ietf-core-observe-14 **

Peter Yee           2014-04-07   draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-10 *

Roni Even           2014-07-29   draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-dname-04 **

Robert Sparks       2014-08-20   draft-ietf-paws-protocol-14 **

Scott Brim          2014-08-12   draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-06 *

Tom Taylor          2014-07-29   draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc6304bis-04 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: