Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-08-21

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 16:43:22 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Roni Even         2014-09-03   draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-31 *

Russ Housley      2014-09-03   draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-31 *

Scott Brim        2014-09-03   draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-31 *

Suresh Krishnan   2014-09-03   draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-31 *

Tom Taylor        2014-09-03   draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-25 *

Vijay Gurbani     2014-08-29   draft-ietf-6lo-ghc-03

Wassim Haddad     2014-09-01   draft-ietf-bfd-intervals-03

* The responsible AD said that these drafts could be assigned
   to individual reviewers. However, it may be useful to read
   draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms first.

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: