Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-09-04 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 17:45:27 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben Campbell        2014-08-09 draft-ietf-forces-model-extension-04 *

Brian Carpenter     2014-08-13 draft-ietf-forces-protoextension-05 *

Elwyn Davies        2014-08-07   draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-29 *
Elwyn Davies        2014-08-22   draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-05 **

Meral Shirazipour   2014-08-22   draft-ietf-pwe3-mspw-er-05 **

Martin Thomson      2014-08-05 draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-04 *
Martin Thomson      2014-08-22   draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-03 **

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: