Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-09-11

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 16:04:28 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Christer Holmberg 2014-09-22   draft-ietf-opsec-bgp-security-05

Dan Romascanu     2014-09-22   draft-ietf-grow-ix-bgp-route-server-operations-03

Elwyn Davies      2014-09-25   draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-07

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: