Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-10-02 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 19:15:56 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter     2014-09-30   draft-kyzivat-case-sensitive-abnf-02 *

Francis Dupont      2014-09-29   draft-ietf-forces-packet-parallelization-02

Peter Yee           2014-08-28   draft-ietf-roll-security-threats-10 *

Roni Even           2014-09-03   draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-32

Russ Housley        2014-09-03   draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-32 *

Robert Sparks       2014-08-26   draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-10 *

Scott Brim          2014-09-03   draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-32
Scott Brim          2014-09-30   draft-ietf-eppext-reg-08

Suresh Krishnan     2014-09-03   draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-32

Tom Taylor          2014-09-03   draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-26 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: