Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-09-18

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 15:52:47 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Francis Dupont    2014-09-29   draft-ietf-forces-packet-parallelization-02

Joel Halpern      2014-09-29   draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-10

Martin Thomson    2014-09-29   draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-08

Meral Shirazipour 2014-09-29   draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-21

Peter Yee         2014-09-29   draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis-05

Robert Sparks     2014-09-30   draft-ietf-6man-why64-05

Roni Even         2014-09-30   draft-ietf-multimob-fmipv6-pfmipv6-multicast-08

Russ Housley      2014-09-30   draft-ietf-appsawg-authres-ptypes-registry-03

Scott Brim        2014-09-30   draft-ietf-eppext-reg-08

Vijay Gurbani     2014-09-29   draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-17 *

* 2nd LC

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 17:47:07 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-10
   JSON Web Token (JWT) Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and
                           Authorization Grants
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 18-Sept-2014
IETF LC End Date: 29-Sept-2014
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document appears to be ready for publicaiton as a Proposed 
Standard.

This reviewer would suggest that the General AD check with parties who 
can confirm the two notes below.

Note that the reviewer did not review RFC 6749, 
draft-ietf-oauth-assertions, or draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token, but 
simply takes as given that the work here is consistent with that work.

Similarly, the reviewer assumes that the subtleties of 
internationalization of issuers (and any other fields that must be 
compared).  It is not obvious whether pointing to the RFC 3986 is 
sufficient, but it is not obviously insufficient.

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues:
     I presume it is clear from the underlying documents whether the 
periods at the ends of intermediate lines in the examples are supposed 
to be there.

Nits/editorial comments: N/A