Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art telechat review of draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-05

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 14:20:23 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-05.txt
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review Date: 29 August 2014
IETF LC End Date: 22 August 2014
IESG Telechat date: 4 September 2014

Summary:
Al Morton has shown me a set of changes that seem to address the points 
I made in my Last Call review.  Assuming they make it into -06 that'll 
be fine by me.

For the record, I didn't have the same problem as Barry and Adrian did 
with the term 'reference path'. My view was that it looked like a 
'reference point' and I know what one of those is.  But a little more 
explanation would doubtless help.

Regards,
Elwyn