Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-09-18 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 16:10:43 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elwyn Davies        2014-08-07   draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-29 *

Joel Halpern        2014-08-22 draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-03 *
Joel Halpern        2014-08-04 draft-masotta-tftpexts-windowsize-opt-11 *

Martin Thomson      2014-08-05 draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-04 *

Roni Even           2014-08-11   draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-07 *

Tom Taylor          2014-05-29   draft-moonesamy-sshfp-ed25519-02 *

Vijay Gurbani       2014-08-29   draft-ietf-6lo-ghc-04 *

Wassim Haddad       2014-09-01   draft-ietf-bfd-intervals-04

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: