Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-09-25

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 19:09:24 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexey Melnikov   2014-10-07   draft-ietf-geopriv-uncertainty-03

Ben Campbell      2014-10-07   draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-04

Elwyn Davies *    2014-10-06   draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-33 *
                   2014-10-06   draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-dot-x-22 **

Martin Thomson *  2014-10-06   draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis *
                   2014-10-06   draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-dot-x-22 **

Roni Even         2014-10-08   draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-dname-04

Suresh Krishnan   2014-10-08   draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-term-11 **

Tom Taylor        2014-10-09   draft-ietf-bmwg-sip-bench-meth-11 **

Wassim Haddad *   2014-10-06   draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-07

* second LC
** second LC, previous LC assigned to former Gen-ART member

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: