Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-11-25 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 17:05:45 -0600

Hi all,

       NOTE: This upcoming telechat falls on Tuesday next week.
             Please provide reviews before then. Thanks!

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2014-11-03 draft-ietf-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-02
Alexey Melnikov     2014-08-13 draft-ietf-rmcat-cc-requirements-08 *

Ben Campbell        2014-11-03 
draft-ietf-mpls-deprecate-bgp-entropy-label-01 **

Christer Holmberg   2014-11-18   draft-kucherawy-rfc3777bis-03

David Black         2014-10-27   draft-ietf-payload-g7110-03 **

Dan Romascanu       2014-11-19   draft-murdock-nato-nid-02

Elwyn Davies        2014-10-27 
draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-wildcard-encoding-02

Francis Dupont      2014-10-27   draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-03 *
Francis Dupont      2014-11-06 draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01 **

Meral Shirazipour   2014-10-27 draft-ietf-l3vpn-mvpn-mldp-nlri-07 *

Martin Thomson      2014-11-18 draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-05 **
Martin Thomson      2014-10-27   draft-ietf-manet-ibs-03 **

Roni Even           2014-10-08   draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-dname-04 **
Roni Even           2014-10-30 draft-leiba-cotton-iana-5226bis-11 *

Russ Housley        2014-10-21   draft-ietf-tram-alpn-07 *

Robert Sparks       2014-10-27 draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-15 *

Vijay Gurbani       2014-11-03 draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-optimization-03

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: