Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-11-28

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 13:38:10 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Christer Holmberg 2014-12-15   draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-06

Dan Romascanu     2014-12-10   draft-ietf-tls-prohibiting-rc4-01

David Black       2014-12-05   draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-09

Elwyn Davies      2014-12-08   draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-09

Francis Dupont    2014-12-08   draft-ietf-l3vpn-acceptown-community-08

Joel Halpern      2014-12-08   draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06

Meral Shirazipour 2014-12-09   draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-00

Peter Yee         2014-12-08   draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-04

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 16:23:23 -0500

Document: draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06.txt
     DNSSEC Key Rollover Timing Considerations
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 28-November-2014
IETF LC End Date: 8-December-2014
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready to be published as an Informational RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:
     It is unclear to this reader why in 3.2.1, 3.3.1, and 3.3.2 Iret is 
after Lzsk/Lksk ends, while in 3.2.2 Iret is before Lzsk, so as to 
ensure that Iret completes before Lksk retires.  I suspect that this is 
a reader issue rather than a correctness issue.

Nits/editorial comments: