Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-12-04 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 13:44:05 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben Campbell        2014-10-07   draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-05 *

David Black         2014-10-27   draft-ietf-payload-g7110-03 **

Elwyn Davies        2014-10-06 draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-dot-x-22 **
Elwyn Davies        2014-10-06   draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-34 *

Joel Halpern        2014-11-10 draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-04

Martin Thomson      2014-10-06 draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-dot-x-22 **
Martin Thomson      2014-10-06   draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530bis-34 *

Roni Even           2014-11-14   draft-ietf-radext-nai-11

Russ Housley        2014-11-27   draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-23 *

Robert Sparks       2014-08-08   draft-ietf-conex-abstract-mech-13 *
Robert Sparks       2014-11-25   draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-16 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: