Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-12-29

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 13:53:10 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian Carpenter   2015-01-08   draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-14

Christer Holmberg 2015-01-26   draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-09

Roni Even         2014-01-12   draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-09 *

* 2nd LC

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: