Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2014-12-04

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 20:30:24 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Sparks     2014-12-29   status-change-http-status-code-308-ps-01 **

Roni Even         2014-12-29   status-change-address-plus-port-to-proposed-01 **

Russ Housley      2014-12-16   draft-ietf-i2rs-problem-statement-04 *
                                draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-06 *

Suresh Krishnan   2014-12-29   draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-16

Tom Taylor        2014-12-16   draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-10

Vijay Gurbani     2014-12-18   draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-14

Wassim Haddad     2015-01-01   draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn-00

* Early Review
** Not in the review tool, which doesn't handle RFC status changes

I have made (most of) the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: