Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-01-08 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 14:00:04 -0600

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2014-12-01 
draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-05

Christer Holmberg   2015-01-05   draft-dawkins-iesg-one-or-more-04 **

David Black         2014-12-24   draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-08 **

Dan Romascanu       2014-12-10   draft-ietf-tls-prohibiting-rc4-01 **

Joel Halpern        2014-12-08 draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06 **

Meral Shirazipour   2014-12-09   draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-00 **

Martin Thomson      2014-12-24 draft-ietf-ospf-te-metric-extensions-09

Peter Yee           2014-12-24   draft-ietf-pce-rfc7150bis-01 **

Roni Even           2014-12-25 draft-ietf-sfc-problem-statement-10 **

Suresh Krishnan     2014-12-25   draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-09

Tom Taylor          2014-12-16 draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-12 *
Tom Taylor          2014-12-26 
draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-post-repair-loss-count-07 **

Wassim Haddad       2015-01-01   draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn-00

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: