Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2014-12-18 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 17:38:52 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christer Holmberg   2014-07-01   draft-ietf-ppsp-peer-protocol-12 *
Christer Holmberg   2014-12-15 draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-06 **

David Black         2014-12-05   draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-10 **

Elwyn Davies        2014-12-08   draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-09 **

Joel Halpern        2014-12-08 draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06 **

Meral Shirazipour   2014-11-10 draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-hybridmac-07 *

Roni Even           2014-10-27   draft-ietf-mptcp-attacks-02 **

Suresh Krishnan     2014-06-30   draft-ietf-eman-battery-mib-15 *
Suresh Krishnan     2014-12-01   draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-08

Vijay Gurbani       2014-06-30 draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-17 *
Vijay Gurbani       2014-11-28   draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-07

Wassim Haddad       2014-12-01 draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-08
Wassim Haddad       2014-06-30 draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-13

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: