Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-01-28

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 15:39:19 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Francis Dupont    2015-02-06   draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-09

Joel Halpern      2015-02-09   draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop-04

Meral Shirazipour 2015-02-09   draft-ietf-ippm-ipsec-08

Robert Sparks     2015-02-10   draft-ietf-uta-tls-bcp-08

Roni Even         2015-02-10   draft-ietf-netext-ani-location-07

Suresh Krishnan   2015-02-24   draft-faltstrom-uri-10

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 17:33:50 -0500

Document: draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop-04
     Structure of the GSS Negotiation Loop
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 28-January-2015
IETF LC End Date: 9-February-2015
IESG Telechat date: n/a

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments:
     Section 3.4 paragraph 2: "It is likely appropriate
    for the acceptor to report this error condition to the acceptor via
    the application's communication channel."  I presume that should be
    reported to the initiator?

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 18:15:06 -0500 (EST)

>    reported to the initiator?

That is correct.

Thank you for the review!

-Ben