Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-01-22 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 16:33:39 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2015-01-07 draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-08 *

Ben Campbell        2014-12-01   draft-ietf-opsec-dhcpv6-shield-04 **

Brian Carpenter     2014-11-18   draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05 **
Brian Carpenter     2015-01-08 draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-15 *

David Black         2015-01-14 draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-10 **

Dan Romascanu       2014-12-29   draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-08 **

Elwyn Davies        2015-01-14   draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-16

Joel Halpern        2014-12-08 draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-06 **

Meral Shirazipour   2014-12-25 draft-ietf-radext-radius-fragmentation-10 *
Meral Shirazipour   2015-01-14   draft-ietf-json-i-json-05 **

Roni Even           2015-01-12   draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-10 *
Roni Even           2014-12-25 draft-ietf-sfc-problem-statement-10 **

Vijay Gurbani       2015-01-09 draft-farrkingel-pce-abno-architecture-15

Wassim Haddad       2014-12-01 draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-09

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: