Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-01-15

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 16:28:07 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Russ Housley      2015-01-23   draft-ietf-tls-downgrade-scsv-03

Suresh Krishnan   2015-01-28   draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7238bis-02

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

I've removed rows containing telechat reviews completed in 2014
from the spreadsheet and created an archive for 2014:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art_2014.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art_2014-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: