Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-02-05 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 16:47:08 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ben Campbell        2014-12-22   draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-09 *

Christer Holmberg   2014-02-07   draft-ietf-roll-trickle-mcast-11 *
Christer Holmberg   2015-01-26   draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-09

Dan Romascanu       2015-02-05   draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-08 *

Elwyn Davies        2014-08-07   draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-32 *

Francis Dupont      2014-12-08   draft-ietf-l3vpn-acceptown-community-09

Robert Sparks       2015-01-20   draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-13 *

Suresh Krishnan     2014-12-29   draft-pechanec-pkcs11uri-19
Suresh Krishnan     2015-01-28   draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7238bis-02

Tom Taylor          2014-12-01   draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-prpolicies-06 *

Vijay Gurbani       2014-12-18   draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-15 *
Vijay Gurbani       2015-02-02   draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-15

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: