Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-01-22

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 08:52:28 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexey Melnikov   2015-02-04   draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-10

Ben Campbell      2015-02-04   draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-07

Brian Carpenter   2015-02-04   draft-ietf-mpls-oam-ipv6-rao-02

Tom Taylor        2015-02-13   draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05

Vijay Gurbani     2015-02-02   draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-15

Wassim Haddad     2015-02-03   draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-12

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 16:30:21 -0600

Hi all,

An update and an addition to the LC assignments:

Reviewer          LC date       Draft

Christer Holmberg 2015-02-04    draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-07

Dan Romascanu     2015-02-05    draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-08 *

* 3rd LC due to IPR disclosure

Thanks,

Jean

On 1/22/15 8:52 AM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art