Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-02-05

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 12:56:42 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexey Melnikov   2015-02-16   draft-ietf-nfsv4-lfs-registry-02

Brian Carpenter   2015-02-16   draft-ietf-6man-resilient-rs-04

Christer Holmberg 2015-02-17   draft-ietf-payload-rtp-opus-07

David Black       2015-02-18   draft-ietf-bess-orf-covering-prefixes-03

Elwyn Davies      2015-02-18   draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb-03

Francis Dupont    2015-02-18   draft-ietf-teas-lsp-attribute-ro-02

Joel Halpern      2015-02-18   draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic-11

Martin Thomson    2015-02-18   draft-ietf-cdni-logging-15

Meral Shirazipour 2015-02-19   draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update-05

Peter Yee         2015-02-19   draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-29

Tom Taylor        2015-02-12   draft-ietf-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-03

Vijay Gurbani     2015-02-13   draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-03

Wassim Haddad     2015-02-13   draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-02

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 15:00:25 -0500

Document: draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic-11.txt
     Deprecating Anycast Prefix for 6to4 Relay Routers
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 5-Feb-2015
IETF LC End Date: 18-Feb-2015
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Best Current Practice.

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A