Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-teas-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-01

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:03:53 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

This review is in response to a request for early Gen-ART review.

Document: draft-ietf-teas-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-01
Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review Date: 2015-02-12
IETF LC End Date: 2015-02-23
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary:  Ready

Major Concerns:  None

Minor Concerns:  None

Other Comments:  Just one

The structure of Section 2 seems odd to me.  I suggest this alternative:

2.  Conventions Used in This Document

2.1.  Key Word Definitions

   The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
   "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
   document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

2.2.  Reverse Unidirectional LSPs Definition

   Two reverse unidirectional LSPs are setup in the opposite directions
   between a pair of source and destination nodes to form an associated
   bidirectional LSP.  A reverse unidirectional LSP originates on the
   same node where the forward unidirectional LSP terminates, and it
   terminates on the same node where the forward unidirectional LSP
   originates.

2.3.  Message Formats

   This document uses the Routing Backus-Naur Form (RBNF) to define
   message formats as defined in [RFC5511].