Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-02-25

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:02:34 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Robert Sparks     2015-03-03   draft-ietf-calext-rscale-04 *

Roni Even         2015-03-04   draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-11

Suresh Krishnan   2015-03-05   draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis-13 *

Tom Taylor        2015-03-09   draft-ietf-lmap-framework-11

Vijay Gurbani     2015-03-11   draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-09

* On the 3/5 Telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: