Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-02-19 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 17:10:47 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter     2014-12-04   draft-ietf-tcpm-accecn-reqs-07 **
Brian Carpenter     2015-02-04   draft-ietf-mpls-oam-ipv6-rao-03 *

Christer Holmberg   2015-02-04   draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-11 *

Dan Romascanu       2014-12-22   draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-07 *

Elwyn Davies        2014-12-24   draft-ietf-aqm-recommendation-09 **

Francis Dupont      2015-01-17   draft-ietf-ccamp-general-constraint-encode-19 *
Francis Dupont      2015-02-06   draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-10

Joel Halpern        2014-12-24   draft-ietf-roll-admin-local-policy-03
Joel Halpern        2015-01-14   draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-04 *
Joel Halpern        2015-02-09   draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop-04 **

Meral Shirazipour   2015-02-19   draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update-05

Martin Thomson      2014-06-20   draft-iab-2870bis-01 **

Peter Yee           2015-01-22   draft-ietf-drinks-spp-framework-09 **

Roni Even           2014-12-25   draft-ietf-sfc-problem-statement-11 *
Roni Even           2015-01-22   draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-07 **

Russ Housley        2015-01-23   draft-ietf-tls-downgrade-scsv-03 *

Robert Sparks       2015-02-10   draft-ietf-uta-tls-bcp-09 *

Tom Taylor          2015-02-19   draft-ietf-precis-framework-22 *
Tom Taylor          2015-02-12   draft-ietf-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-03

Vijay Gurbani       2015-02-13   draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-03
Vijay Gurbani       2015-02-02   draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-16

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: