Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-03-05 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:13:34 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2015-02-04   draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-12 *

Brian Carpenter     2015-03-02   draft-ietf-stox-chat-10 **

David Black         2015-02-18 draft-ietf-bess-orf-covering-prefixes-04 *

Dan Romascanu       2014-12-22   draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-07 **

Elwyn Davies        2015-02-18   draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb-03 **
Francis Dupont      2015-02-18 draft-ietf-teas-lsp-attribute-ro-02 **
Francis Dupont      2015-03-02   draft-ietf-stox-im-12

Joel Halpern        2015-02-18 draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic-11 **
Joel Halpern        2015-03-02   draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-10

Meral Shirazipour   2015-03-02 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registry-02

Martin Thomson      2014-06-20   draft-iab-2870bis-02 *
Martin Thomson      2015-02-18   draft-ietf-cdni-logging-15 **

Peter Yee           2015-02-19 draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-28 *

Roni Even           2015-02-20   draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-05 **
Roni Even           2015-02-10   draft-ietf-netext-ani-location-08 *

Robert Sparks       2015-03-03   draft-ietf-calext-rscale-04

Suresh Krishnan     2015-02-24   draft-faltstrom-uri-11
Suresh Krishnan     2015-03-05   draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis-13
Suresh Krishnan     2015-02-26 
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-general-constraints-ospf-te-09

Tom Taylor          2015-02-13 draft-farrresnickel-harassment-05 **
Tom Taylor          2015-02-12   draft-ietf-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-03 **

Wassim Haddad       2015-02-03   draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-13

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: