Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-02-16

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:47:30 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Joel Halpern      2015-03-02   draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-10 *

Meral Shirazipour 2015-03-02 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registry-02

Wassim Haddad *   2015-03-02 draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-10 *

* Estimated LC end date. Look for the LC announcement for actual date.
   Document is in "Last Call Requested" state and on the 3/5 telechat.

** 2nd LC

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: Joel Halpern <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 17:30:03 -0500

[Saw this on the tlechat list, and realized that I messed up and sent 
the review only to Jean, and not to the Gen-Art list.]

Document: draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-10
    Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the
       Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Groupchat
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 16-February-2015
IETF LC End Date: 2-March-2015
IESG Telechat date: 5-March-2015

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a proposed standard.

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A