Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-11

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:53:29 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-11

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2015-2-28

IETF LC End Date: 2015-3-4

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Standard Track  RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

1.	The document defines the terms "Identity association (IA)" and "IA
option types" different from RFC3315 yet in the document sometimes this
terms are as specified in RFC3315 including the IA_TA option. An example is
for section with text changes.
2.	For clarification: Is this document going to be obsolete by
draft-dhcwg-dhc-rfc3315bis, there are some sections that include changes to
RFC3315 and RFC3633 and my reading is that this changes will be incorporated
un the rfc3315bis draft. I am not sure about sections that provides
clarifications and do not propose text changes.