Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-02-15

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 17:34:26 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexey Melnikov   2015-02-27   draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601bis-03

Brian Carpenter   2015-03-02   draft-ietf-stox-chat-10 *

Christer Holmberg 2015-03-02   draft-ietf-stox-groupchat-10 *

Francis Dupont    2015-03-02   draft-ietf-stox-im-12 *

* Estimated LC end date. Look for the LC announcement for actual date.
   Document is in "Last Call Requested" state and on the 3/5 telechat.

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: