Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-11

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 11:55:24 +0000

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at 
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments 
you may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-11
Reviewer: Alexey Melnikov
Review Date: 2015-02-11
IETF LC End Date: 2015-02-04
IESG Telechat date: 2015-03-05

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Thank you for writing this document, I quite enjoyed reading it.

Major issues:
Minor issues:
Nits/editorial comments:

In A.1:

>LISP, as initially conceived, had a number of potential operating
    modes, named ’models’.  Although they are note

Typo: not

>used anymore, one
    occasionally sees mention of them, so they are briefly described
    here.