Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-02-12

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 11:05:32 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Roni Even         2015-02-20   draft-ietf-6tisch-tsch-05

Russ Housley      2015-02-23   draft-ietf-teas-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-01

Suresh Krishnan   2015-02-26   draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-general-constraints-ospf-te-09

Tom Taylor        2015-02-19   draft-ietf-precis-framework-22 *

Vijay Gurbani     2015-02-26   draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-06

* 2nd LC and on next week's telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: