Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-03-12 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 16:06:39 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2015-02-27   draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601bis-04

Ben Campbell        2015-01-07   draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-05 *

Francis Dupont      2015-02-18   draft-ietf-teas-lsp-attribute-ro-04 *

Martin Thomson      2014-06-20   draft-iab-2870bis-02 *

Roni Even           2015-03-04   draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-11 **

Russ Housley        2015-02-23   draft-ietf-teas-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-07 *

Suresh Krishnan     2015-02-24   draft-faltstrom-uri-12

Tom Taylor          2015-03-12   draft-ietf-idr-error-handling-18 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: