Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-03-04

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 16:12:12 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2015-03-16   draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases-08

Brian Carpenter   2015-03-16   draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-24

David Black       2015-03-17   draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin-05

Elwyn Davies      2015-03-18   draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-03

Francis Dupont    2015-03-18   draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signaling-09

Tom Taylor        2015-03-12   draft-ietf-idr-error-handling-18 *

Wassim Haddad     2015-03-12   draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-04

* on the 3/12 telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: