Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-03-30

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 13:30:44 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Halpern      2015-04-07   draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-05

Meral Shirazipour 2015-04-16   draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-03

Robert Sparks     2015-04-24   draft-hansen-scram-sha256-02

Roni Even         2015-04-13   draft-ietf-uta-xmpp-05

Russ Housley      2015-04-13   draft-ietf-tls-session-hash-04

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 16:39:07 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-05
     System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) Definitions,
             Overview, and Flows
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 30-March-2015
IETF LC End Date: 7-N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: