Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-03-19

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 15:44:04 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2015-04-08   draft-ietf-idr-ls-distribution-10

Brian Carpenter   2015-04-08   draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-03

Christer Holmberg 2015-04-08   draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv-04

Francis Dupont    2015-04-02   draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-15

Roni Even         2015-04-06   draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data-08

Tom Taylor        2015-03-30   draft-ietf-tls-sslv3-diediedie-02

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: