Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib-03.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 04:04:37 +0000

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib-03.txt
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan
Review Date: 2015-04-29
IETF LC End Date: 2015-04-29

Summary: There are some minor issues in the draft that need to be fixed 
before publication as a Proposed Standard.

* Some objects and the their textual conventions vary only by case. 
There are three such instances

natv2SubscriberIndex and Natv2SubscriberIndex
natv2InstanceIndex and Natv2InstanceIndex
natv2PoolIndex and Natv2PoolIndex

* The natv2PoolRangeBegin and natv2PoolRangeEnd do not have an 
immediately preceding InetAddressType object as required by RFC4001.

Thanks
Suresh