Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-04-09 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 17:15:56 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2015-02-16   draft-ietf-nfsv4-lfs-registry-04 *
Alexey Melnikov     2015-03-16   draft-ietf-sacm-use-cases-09

Brian Carpenter     2015-02-16   draft-ietf-6man-resilient-rs-05 **
Brian Carpenter     2015-03-16   draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-27 **

Christer Holmberg   2015-02-17   draft-ietf-payload-rtp-opus-08 *

Elwyn Davies        2015-03-18   draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-04

Joel Halpern        2015-04-02   draft-klensin-smtp-521code-05 **

Meral Shirazipour   2015-02-09   draft-ietf-ippm-ipsec-09 *
Meral Shirazipour   2015-03-23   draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-09 *

Martin Thomson      2015-03-20   draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-13 **

Peter Yee           2015-03-23   draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-management-12 *

Roni Even           2015-04-06   draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data-08

Robert Sparks       2015-04-02   draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info-04 **

Tom Taylor          2015-03-09   draft-ietf-lmap-framework-12 *
Tom Taylor          2015-03-30   draft-ietf-tls-sslv3-diediedie-02 **

Vijay Gurbani       2015-02-26   draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-07
Vijay Gurbani       2015-03-11   draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-09

Wassim Haddad       2015-03-12   draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-05

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: