Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-04-23 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 17:09:00 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christer Holmberg   2015-04-08 
draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv-05 **

David Black         2015-04-15   draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin-05 **

Elwyn Davies        2015-03-18   draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-04 **

Francis Dupont      2015-04-02   draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-18 *

Joel Halpern        2015-04-07   draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-06 *

Roni Even           2015-04-13   draft-ietf-uta-xmpp-06 *

Wassim Haddad       2015-03-02 draft-ietf-eman-applicability-statement-10
Wassim Haddad       2015-04-17   draft-ietf-dane-srv-13 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: