Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-04-16

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 16:59:46 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Martin Thomson    2015-04-23   draft-ietf-intarea-gre-mtu-02

Meral Shirazipour 2015-04-28   draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-10 *

Peter Yee         2015-04-28   draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-04

Robert Sparks     2015-04-28   draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-15

Roni Even         2015-05-13   draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-08

Russ Housley      2015-04-30   draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr-06

* 2nd LC (draft had expired in 2013)

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: