Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-art telechat review of draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-04

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 15:11:10 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-04.txt
Reviewer: Elwyn Davies
Review Date:  2015/04/07
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: 2015/04/09

Summary: Technically, ready.   The various nits that I noted in the last 
call review of version -03 have been fixed in this version - thanks.  I 
suggested in that review that a summary of the parts of the updated RFCs 
that have been affected would be useful to implementers since there are 
lots of different pieces.  This was not actioned - I am still of the 
opinion that this would be a useful addition but obviously has no 
bearing on the technical content.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 10:01:44 +0300

Thank you for your review, Elwyn, and the WG for the changes in the previous version.

> I suggested in that review that a summary of the parts of the updated RFCs that have been affected would be useful to implementers since there are lots of different pieces.  This was not actioned - I am still of the opinion that this would be a useful addition but obviously has no bearing on the technical content.

I agree that this would be useful.

Jari