Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-uta-xmpp-06

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 10:13:02 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-uta-xmpp-06

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2015-4-17

IETF LC End Date: 2015-4-13

IESG Telechat date: 2015-4-23

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Standard Track  RFC.

I reviewed the latest version and it addresses my comments on the 05 version

Major issues:

Minor issues:

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 10:04:38 +0300

Thanks for your review and re-review, Roni!

Jari