Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-04-09

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 10:49:29 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2015-04-20   draft-ietf-bmwg-traffic-management-04

Christer Holmberg 2015-04-20   draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-05

David Black       2015-04-20   draft-ietf-v6ops-cidr-prefix-01

Elwyn Davies      2015-04-20   draft-ietf-scim-core-schema-17

Francis Dupont    2015-04-20   draft-ietf-scim-api-16

Joel Halpern      2015-05-05   draft-hallambaker-tlsfeature-09

Tom Taylor        2015-04-17   draft-ietf-tls-negotiated-ff-dhe-08

Wassim Haddad     2015-04-17   draft-ietf-dane-srv-12

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 13:59:30 -0400

Document: draft-hallambaker-tlsfeature-09
     X.509v3 TLS Feature Extension
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 9-April-2014
IETF LC End Date: 5-May-2014
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard 
RFC (at least to the degree that this non-expert in security can tell.)

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A