Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-04-30

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 16:20:03 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Francis Dupont    2015-05-13   draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-stun-05

Joel Halpern      2015-05-14   draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth-22

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 22:45:18 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth-22.txt
     A set of SASL Mechanisms for OAuth
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 30-April-2015
IETF LC End Date: 14-May-2015
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A