Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-05-14 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 16:47:49 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter     2015-05-05   draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc7001bis-08 *

Christer Holmberg   2015-04-20 draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-06 *

David Black         2015-04-15   draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin-05 **

Elwyn Davies        2015-04-20   draft-ietf-scim-core-schema-18 *

Francis Dupont      2015-04-20   draft-ietf-scim-api-17 *
Francis Dupont      2015-05-13   draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-stun-05

Joel Halpern        2015-05-05   draft-hallambaker-tlsfeature-09 **

Martin Thomson      2015-04-23   draft-ietf-intarea-gre-mtu-03

Roni Even           2015-05-13 draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-08 **

Russ Housley        2015-04-13   draft-ietf-tls-session-hash-05 *
Russ Housley        2015-04-30   draft-ietf-rtgwg-mofrr-06 **

Tom Taylor          2015-05-01   draft-ietf-manet-tlv-naming-01

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: