Subject: [Gen-art] Gen_ART LC review of draft-ietf-tcpm-newcwv-10

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 18:59:24 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-tcpm-newcwv-10

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2015-5-20

IETF LC End Date: 2015-5-22

IESG Telechat date: 

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as an Experimental RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

1.	I am not sure that there is a need for the first sentence in section
1.2
2.	In section 4.4.1 MSS is used but not expanded Maximum Segment  Size
(MSS)