Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-05-28 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 15:55:28 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2015-04-20 draft-ietf-bmwg-traffic-management-04
Alexey Melnikov     2015-02-27   draft-ietf-pim-rfc4601bis-05 *
Alexey Melnikov     2015-05-04 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-06 **

Christer Holmberg   2015-05-06 
draft-ietf-dhc-dynamic-shared-v4allocation-07 *

David Black         2015-04-20   draft-ietf-v6ops-cidr-prefix-02 *

Dan Romascanu       2015-05-07   draft-ietf-dane-smtp-with-dane-17 *

Francis Dupont      2015-03-18 draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signaling-12 *

Joel Halpern        2015-05-14   draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth-22 **

Meral Shirazipour   2015-04-16   draft-ietf-nfsv4-layout-types-03 **
Meral Shirazipour   2015-05-15 draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-13 *

Martin Thomson      2015-05-15 draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-05

Peter Yee           2015-05-15   draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-16 **

Russ Housley        2015-06-03   draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-05 **, ***

Robert Sparks       2015-04-28   draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-17 *

Suresh Krishnan     2015-05-28   draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-23

Tom Taylor          2015-04-17 draft-ietf-tls-negotiated-ff-dhe-09 *
Tom Taylor          2015-05-25   draft-ietf-sfc-architecture-08

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed
*** The new LC end date is now after the telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: