Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-05-07

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 16:28:20 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Martin Thomson    2015-05-15   draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-05

Meral Shirazipour 2015-05-15   draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-12

Paul Kyzivat      2015-05-18   draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib-02

Peter Yee         2015-05-15   draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-16

Robert Sparks     2015-05-18   draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-06

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: