Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-precis-nickname-18

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 15:33:36 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on 
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at <​ 
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a Standards Track RFC

Very clean document. I looked hard for something to criticize, but 
didn't find anything.

Major issues:

None

Minor issues:

None

Nits/editorial comments:

None

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre - &yet <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 15:16:15 -0600

Hi Paul, thanks for the review!

Peter

P.S. This will finally free up draft-ietf-simple-chat too...