Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-07-16

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 11:37:31 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Francis Dupont    2015-07-27   draft-ietf-dime-ovli-08

Joel Halpern      2015-08-11   draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-00

Meral Shirazipour 2015-07-29   draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-07

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 05:25:25 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-00
     The .onion Special-Use Domain Name
Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review Date: 18-July-2015
IETF LC End Date: 11-August-2015
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is nearly ready for publication as a Proposed 
Standard RFC

Major issues: It seems to this reviewer that at least the definition of 
how to use these names, reference tor-rendezvous, needs to be a 
normative reference.  It appears likely that tor-address also ought to 
be a normative reference.

Minor issues:  It is not clear that a github reference without version 
identification is sufficiently stable for a normative reference from an RFC.

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: Tom Ritter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 11:11:33 -0500

On 18 July 2015 at 04:25, Joel M. Halpern <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Major issues: It seems to this reviewer that at least the definition of how
> to use these names, reference tor-rendezvous, needs to be a normative
> reference.  It appears likely that tor-address also ought to be a normative
> reference.
>

Hi Joel,

hellekin started a discussion on the tor-dev list about getting a URI
for the specs that can serve as a stable pointer to
https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/ and a version
identifier.  So we're working on this.

-tom