Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-07-09 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 13:41:56 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter    2015-07-03   draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis-06 *

Christer Holmberg  2015-06-23 draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-10 **

Dan Romascanu      2015-06-24 draft-ietf-hybi-permessage-compression-24 *

Elwyn Davies       2015-06-09   draft-ietf-6lo-btle-14 *

Francis Dupont     2015-06-29 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-active-leasequery-03

Joel Halpern       2015-06-11   draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-06 *
Joel Halpern       2015-06-29   draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-08 **

Meral Shirazipour  2015-06-11 draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment-07 *

Paul Kyzivat       2015-06-29   draft-ietf-pcp-authentication-12 *

Peter Yee          2015-06-30 
draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration-06 *

Russ Housley       2015-06-17   draft-ietf-tzdist-service-09 *

Robert Sparks      2015-05-18 draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-07 *

Suresh Krishnan    2015-07-02 draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-08

Tom Taylor         2015-07-03 draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-use-cases-02

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: