Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review for draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration-06

From: "Peter Yee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 22:51:05 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before posting a
new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration-06
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: Jul-07-2015
IETF LC End Date: Jun-30-2015
IESG Telechat date: Jul-09-2015

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication as Standards Track
RFC. [Ready.]
The update from draft -04 to -06 handles my comments from the Last Call
review.  Thank you!

This draft describes a DHCPv6 option used to request MPL configuration
parameter sets.

Major Issues:  None.

Minor Issues: None.

Nits: None that I care to raise.