Subject: [Gen-art] Genart Telechat review: draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-07

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:41:01 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-07
Reviewer: Robert Sparks
Review Date: 6 Jul 2015
IETF LC End Date: past
IESG Telechat date: 9 Jul 2015

Summary: Ready for publication as an Informational RFC

Thanks for addressing the comments I made at LC.

Very small nit:

I still worry that with "at least some content ... at some point during 
its lifetime" that you are improperly excluding streams that may never 
send RTP packets (because of silence suppression or the way a codec 
works), when RTCP will be sent. This could happen in a multimedia 
situation where multiple microphones are signaled, but one just happens 
to never get used for example.