Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-08-06 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:36:14 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter     2015-07-23   draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-05 *

David Black         2015-07-23   draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-05

Dan Romascanu       2015-07-08   draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-10 **

Elwyn Davies        2015-06-24   draft-ietf-dane-ops-14 *

Joel Halpern        2015-07-08   draft-ietf-xmpp-posh-04 **

Meral Shirazipour   2015-07-16   draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-15 **
Meral Shirazipour   2015-07-09   draft-ietf-intarea-gre-ipv6-11 *

Roni Even           2015-07-02   draft-ietf-bmwg-issu-meth-01 **
Roni Even           2015-07-13   draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-address-generation-privacy-07
Roni Even           2015-08-02   draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf-15

Russ Housley        2015-07-20   draft-ietf-dime-4over6-provisioning-04 *

Wassim Haddad       2015-07-23   draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis-04 **

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: