Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-07-09

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 17:01:27 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   2015-07-23   draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-04 *

Dan Romascanu     2015-07-23   draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-05

Russ Housley      2015-07-20   draft-ietf-dime-4over6-provisioning-03

Suresh Krishnan   2015-08-04   draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-02

Tom Taylor        2015-08-05   draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding-07

Wassim Haddad     2015-07-23   draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis-04

* 2nd LC

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 07:06:46 -0500

Hi all,

Small update:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
David Black       2015-07-23   draft-ietf-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk-05

Thanks,

Jean

On 7/9/15 5:01 PM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> Tom Taylor        2015-08-05 
> draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding-07
>
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art