Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-host-scanning-07.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 20:38:45 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-host-scanning-07.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20150710
IETF LC End Date: 20150708
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - Abstract page 1: usually there is no very explicit reference to the
  RFC the document obsoletes. IMHO this case could be a reasonable
  exception.

 - ToC page 3 and 18 page 25: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments
  (I use a US English spell checker, I am trying to switch to
   a UK one but both raise errors for the other alternative...
   I suggest to ask the RFC Editor to uniformize/uniformise the
   English variant...)

 - 1 page 3 and many other places: e.g. -> e.g.,

 - A.1 page 29 (and other places): I have a concern about OS names,
  for instance I prefer Microsoft Windows to simply Windows.
  BTW the current offical name of Mac OS (MacOS) X is (Apple) OS X.

Regards

[email-masked]