Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-07-02

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 13:19:35 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Elwyn Davies      2015-07-13   draft-ietf-payload-vp8-16 *

Meral Shirazipour 2015-07-16   draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-15 *

Paul Kyzivat      2015-07-10   draft-ietf-precis-nickname-17

Peter Yee         2015-07-27   draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-01

Robert Sparks     2015-07-29   draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-05

Roni Even         2015-07-13   draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-address-generation-privacy-07

* 2nd LC

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: