Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art LC review of draft-ietf-dane-ops-12 (re Version 13)

From: Elwyn Davies <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 15:01:24 +0100

Hi, Viktor.

I had a quick look through the new version 13 and it has addressed 
almost all the various nits I identified and looked at the issues I 
mentioned.

I am not totally convinced about the remaining usage of RFC 2118 
keywords, but I'll leave that for the ADs  to consider.  Barry Leiba (if 
I remember correctly) is particularly exercised about this area - might 
be worth having a word with him.

There are a couple of nits introduced by the edits (or left over from 
the previous version):

s3, para 2: s/ When a servers does/When a server does/,
                    s/SHOULD respond/the server SHOULD respond/

s10.1, next to last para:  s/as when significantly/as the full 
certificates are significantly/

s12, bullet 4: s/to processes extended/to  process extended/

s14, last para: s/PKIX-TA(0(/PKIX-TA(0)/

Regards,
Elwyn

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 15:05:50 +0100

Thanks Elwyn,

I've noted those nits as an RFC editor note for now so
they don't get lost.

Cheers,
S.