Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-07-30

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:32:45 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   2015-08-11   draft-ietf-ippm-2679-bis-03

David Black       2015-08-11   draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology-03

Joel Halpern      2015-08-11   draft-ietf-ippm-2680-bis-03

Meral Shirazipour 2015-08-13   draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-08

Robert Sparks     2015-07-25   draft-hansen-scram-sha256-03 *

Roni Even         2015-08-11   draft-ietf-dnsop-root-loopback-02

Suresh Krishnan   2015-08-13   draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-06

Tom Taylor        2015-08-13   draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-06

* 2nd LC

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 19:56:05 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-ippm-2680-bis-03

Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review Date: 31-July-2015
IETF LC End Date: 11-August-2015
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Internet Standard RFC

Major issues: This evaluation presumes that standards track was the 
correct status for the earlier document.  As a reviewer, it is hard to 
tell what is normative within this document.

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: