Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-08-20 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 17:08:25 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elwyn Davies        2015-07-27   draft-ietf-dime-ovli-09 *

Francis Dupont      2015-07-08   draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-host-scanning-07 **

Meral Shirazipour   2015-08-13   draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-08 **

Robert Sparks       2015-07-02   draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-07 *

Suresh Krishnan     2015-08-13   draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-10

Tom Taylor          2015-08-05   draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding-09 *
Tom Taylor          2015-08-13   draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-06

Vijay Gurbani       2015-08-14   draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach-04

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: