Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-08-13

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 16:58:14 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Francis Dupont    2015-08-24   draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-33

Joel Halpern      2015-08-24   draft-ietf-lwig-cellular-04

Meral Shirazipour 2015-08-24   draft-ietf-tls-padding-01

Paul Kyzivat      2015-09-07   draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-03

Peter Yee         2015-08-27   draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-08

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 22:13:25 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-lwig-cellular-04
     Building Power-Efficient CoAP Devices for Cellular Networks
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 13-Auguest-2015
IETF LC End Date: 24-August-2015
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A