Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-08-27

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 14:03:41 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   2015-09-04   draft-ietf-dice-profile-14

Christer Holmberg 2015-09-08 draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-active-leasequery-05

Dan Romascanu     2015-09-08   draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-05

Elwyn Davies      2015-09-08 draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-node-protection-05

Francis Dupont    2015-09-23   draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-11

Joel Halpern      2015-09-23 draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-00

Meral Shirazipour 2015-09-09 draft-ietf-6man-predictable-fragment-id-09

Robert Sparks     2015-09-09 draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-lambda-label-04

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The /updated/ template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 17:53:43 -0400

Document: draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-00
       Statement of Work for Extensions to the IETF Datatracker for
                            Author Statistics
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 27-August-2015
IETF LC End Date: 23-September-2015
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Informational RFC

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues:
     There are a few references in this document to the format 
evolution.  It seems that either this document should provide for 
additional work as those changes occur, or should indicate that such 
further work will be dealt with separately at the appropriate time.

Nits/editorial comments:
     I wonder if this document could or should identify additional 
metadata items that the new formats could provide to make these 
statistics more reliable.