Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-09-03 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 17:32:21 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov   2014-12-01   draft-ietf-grow-irr-routing-policy-considerations-06 *

Brian Carpenter   2015-08-14   draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-14 **

Christer Holmberg 2015-08-18   draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-global-table-mcast-02

David Black       2015-07-07   draft-wkumari-dhc-capport-15 *

Francis Dupont    2015-08-24   draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-34

Joel Halpern      2015-08-11   draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-00 **

Meral Shirazipour 2015-08-24   draft-ietf-tls-padding-02 *

Paul Kyzivat      2015-07-10   draft-ietf-precis-nickname-18 **

Peter Yee         2015-07-27   draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-03 *

Robert Sparks     2015-08-25   draft-hansen-scram-sha256-04 *

Suresh Krishnan   2015-08-04   draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-03
Suresh Krishnan   2015-08-17   draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-07 **

Tom Taylor        2015-08-04   draft-ietf-httpbis-cice-02 *

Vijay Gurbani     2015-08-04   draft-ietf-precis-mappings-11

Wassim Haddad     2015-08-28   draft-ietf-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-01

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: