Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-08-06

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 13:29:13 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   2015-08-14   draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-13

David Black       2015-08-18   draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-global-table-mcast-02

Vijay Gurbani     2015-08-14   draft-ietf-trill-aa-multi-attach-03 *

Wassim Haddad     2015-08-28   draft-ietf-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-01

* On the 8/20 telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The standard template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: