Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-bess-spbm-evpn-01.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 15:13:09 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-bess-spbm-evpn-01.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20150925
IETF LC End Date: 20150924
IESG Telechat date: 20151001

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - Abstract page 1: my spell checker complains about subtending?
  (IMHO you should make it happy for the Abstract, i.e., change the
   Abstract wording (and only the Abstract wording)).

 - ToC page 2 and 6 page 9: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 3 page 4: Reachabilty -> Reachability

 - 4.1 page 6: may be different -> can be different (or any
  wording which doesn't use a RFC 2119 keyword even in lower case
  in an ambiguous way)

 - 4.6 page 8 (twice): SPsourceID -> SPSourceID
  (note I suppose the correct spelling is SPSourceID, anyway it can't
   be both SPsourceID and SPSourceID so the document must be fixed)

 - 6 page 9: please insert a blank line before.

 - 9.1 page 10 (twice): spurious breaks in 802.1* references

 - 10 page 11: add USA (BTW it should be formally US (ISO IS 3166
  2 letters) but the UPU says USA and it is what the first (and
  only correct) entry has...

Regards

[email-masked]