Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-03.txt

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 03:16:56 +0000

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-03.txt
Reviewer: Suresh Krishnan
Review Date: 2015/09/01
IESG Telechat date: 2015/09/03

Summary: The draft is ready for publication as an Informational RFC but 
I do have some comments you may wish to address.

* Section 2

Not sure what the "draft's primary email alias" refers to. Is this the 
[email-masked] or [email-masked]? In either case it may make 
sense to clarify.

* Section 3.3

"A reviewer must be able to configure the tool to remind them when 
actions are due."

It would be nice if the tool would allow the reviewer to set an 
individually customizable lead time here. e.g. Remind 2 days before the 
LC is due or 3 days before the Telechat.

* Not sure if this should be in Section 3.2 or 3.3 but it would be nice 
of the deadlines for review would automatically be changed when the 
document is rescheduled to another telechat and the secretary and 
reviewer are simply notified.

* Section 3.4

Shouldn't it be possible for the review requester (e.g. an AD) to set an 
earlier deadline manually for one or more reviews (e.g. due to 
travel/vacation)?

Thanks
Suresh