Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-09-17

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 15:27:30 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Halpern      2015-09-25   draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-10 *

Meral Shirazipour 2015-10-09   draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-00

Paul Kyzivat      2015-09-30   draft-ietf-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem-04

Peter Yee         2015-09-30   draft-ietf-teas-fast-lsps-requirements-01

Robert Sparks     2015-09-30   draft-ietf-teas-te-express-path-03

* 2nd LC

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The /updated/ template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 21:35:34 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-10
     Relayed Echo Reply mechanism for LSP Ping
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 17-September-2015
IETF LC End Date: 25-Sept-2015
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard

Major issues: none

Minor issues:
     In this document, the address stack grows downward.  While 
reasonable, I think that in the absence of warning of this, readers are 
likely to be confused when they read the detailed procedures.  I think 
the document would be helped by adding the sentence:
     "This stack grows downward, with addresses further along the LSP 
appearing lower down in the stack."
    This could appear right after:
     "-  Stack of Relayed Addresses: a list of relay node addresses."
in section 3.2.

Nits/editorial comments: