Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-04

From: Peter Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 01:01:21 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-04
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: Sep-01-2015
IETF LC End Date: Jul-27-2015
IESG Telechat date: Sep-03-2015

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication as a BCP, but has a
nit that should be fixed before publication. [Ready with nits]

The draft updates BCP 101 to fix some issues around the beginning and end
of IAOC terms.

This version simplifies the fix from the previous version I reviewed.  I’m
not entirely certain it covers the vacancy filling case for IAOC members
that appeared in version -01, but given the vigorous arguments that have
already taken place, I’m going to let that slide.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits:

Section 2, item 3: change the first comma to a semicolon.  And I sure hope
nobody requests a precise definition of “close”.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 11:25:23 +0300

Thanks again for your review.

Jari