Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-09-17 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:42:18 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David Black         2015-09-17   draft-wkumari-dhc-capport-16 *
David Black         2015-08-11   draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-terminology-04 *

Dan Romascanu       2015-09-08   draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-05 **

Elwyn Davies        2015-07-13   draft-ietf-payload-vp8-17 *
Elwyn Davies        2015-09-08   draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-node-protection-05 **

Francis Dupont      2015-06-09   draft-ietf-dhc-access-network-identifier-10 *

Joel Halpern        2015-08-24   draft-ietf-lwig-cellular-05 *

Meral Shirazipour   2015-07-29   draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-09 *

Russ Housley        2015-09-01   draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname-06 *

Robert Sparks       2015-06-11   draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-07 *
Robert Sparks       2015-07-29   draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-08 *
Robert Sparks       2015-09-09   draft-ietf-ccamp-flexigrid-lambda-label-05 *

Vijay Gurbani       2015-09-03   draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-06

Wassim Haddad       2015-08-28   draft-ietf-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-02

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: