Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-09-11

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 09:27:41 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   2015-09-23   draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-04

Christer Holmberg 2015-09-22   draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-02
                   2015-09-22   draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat-01 *

Dan Romascanu     2015-09-22   draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-01

Elwyn Davies *    2015-09-24   draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-02
   
Francis Dupont    2015-09-24   draft-ietf-bess-spbm-evpn-01

* Christer gets two docs this round because the abstract and
   LC announcement for 2xlat expect the reader to be familiar
   with draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc, which is also in LC.

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The /updated/ template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: