Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC/Telechat review of draft-ietf-teas-fast-lsps-requirements-01

From: Peter Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 04:30:05 -0700

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area Review
Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the IESG for
the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or
AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-teas-fast-lsps-requirements-01
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: Sep-28-2015
IETF LC End Date: Sep-30-2015
IESG Telechat date: Sep-30-2015

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication as an Informational
RFC, but has a nit that should be fixed before publication. [Ready with
nits]

The draft discusses requirements that apply to the expedited setup of
GMPLS LSPs in scenarios that may have high churn.  The text can be a bit
dense in the descriptive sections, but the requirements are easily
understood.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits:

Page 2, Section 1, 2nd paragraph, 1st sentence: delete the commas
following “setup” and “blocking”.

Page 3, 1st partial paragraph, 1st full sentence: change “set up” to
“setup”.

Page 3, 2nd full paragraph, 1st sentence: delete “intends to”.  Change
“present” to “presents”.

Page 3, Section 2, 1st paragraph, 2nd sentence: append a comma after
“sub-wavelength”.

Page 3, Section 2, 1st paragraph, 3rd sentence: delete the comma after
“requirements”.

Page 4, Section 3, item 2, 1st sentence: change the first “setup” to “set
up”.

Page 4, Section 3, item 2, 3rd sentence: delete “a” before “packet-only”.

Page 4, Section 3, 2nd paragraph after items, 2nd sentence: append a comma
after “e.g.”.

Page 5, Section 4.1, 1st paragraph: change the space after performance to
a hyphen.

Page 5, Section 4.1, 1st item: change “rate” to “rates” and both
occurrences of “request” to “requests”.

Page 6, Section 5, 3rd sentence: delete “be”.

Page 6, item R3: insert “the” before “number”.

Page 7, item R8: append a comma after “e.g.”.

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 11:19:12 -0400

Peter,

Thanks for your careful read and the detailed list of nits! I'll wait to
hear back from the IESG as to whether they would prefer to see a new
revision, or will pass the list of nits to the RFC Editor.

Thanks again,
Andy