Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-10-15

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 16:04:33 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron Falk        2015-11-09   draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg-03

Christer Holmberg 2015-10-27   draft-ietf-v6ops-reducing-ra-energy-consumption-02

Dan Romascanu     2015-10-28   draft-ietf-ippm-checksum-trailer-03

Meral Shirazipour 2015-10-19   draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis-06

Wassim Haddad     2015-10-23   draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-09

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The /updated/ template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 16:40:31 -0500

Update:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Francis Dupont    2015-10-23   draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-09

Thanks!

Jean

On 10/15/15 4:04 PM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> Christer Holmberg 2015-10-27 
> draft-ietf-v6ops-reducing-ra-energy-consumption-02
>
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art