Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2015-10-08

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 16:37:19 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end       Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Yee         2015-10-15   draft-ietf-pals-ms-pw-protection-03

Ralph Droms       2015-10-19   draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02

Robert Sparks     2015-10-19   draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-02

Ron Bonica        2015-10-19   draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis-05

Russ Housley      2015-10-19   draft-ietf-lisp-impact-04

Roni Even         2015-10-20 draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf-14

Suresh Krishnan   2015-10-21   draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor-02

Tom Taylor        2015-10-22   draft-ietf-ace-usecases-09

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The /updated/ template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: