Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-10-15 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 17:09:42 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Melnikov     2015-04-08   draft-ietf-idr-ls-distribution-12 *

Brian Carpenter     2015-10-08   draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-03 **

Christer Holmberg   2015-09-22   draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-02 **
Christer Holmberg   2015-09-22   draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat-01 **
Christer Holmberg   2015-10-08   draft-ietf-bfd-rfc5884-clarifications-03

David Black         2015-10-08   draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-06

Dan Romascanu       2015-09-22   draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-01 **
Dan Romascanu       2015-10-08   draft-ietf-ospf-rfc4970bis-05 *

Francis Dupont      2015-09-23   draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-12 *
Francis Dupont      2015-10-13   draft-ietf-cdni-media-type-04 *

Meral Shirazipour   2015-10-09   draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-00 **

Paul Kyzivat        2015-09-30   draft-ietf-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem-04 **

Roni Even           2015-09-10   draft-ietf-ippm-owamp-registry-03 *
Roni Even           2015-10-05   draft-ietf-trill-cmt-10 **

Russ Housley        2015-10-02   draft-ietf-mpls-self-ping-05 *

Tom Taylor          2015-10-08   draft-ietf-tcpm-rtorestart-08

Vijay Gurbani       2015-09-15   draft-ietf-grow-bmp-15
Vijay Gurbani       2015-10-08   draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-10

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: