Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-10-22 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 17:31:17 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end       Draft
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Halpern        2015-10-22 draft-ietf-ace-usecases-09
Joel Halpern        2015-09-23 draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-01 **

Meral Shirazipour   2015-07-29 draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-11 *
Meral Shirazipour   2015-09-09 draft-ietf-6man-predictable-fragment-id-10 *
Meral Shirazipour   2015-10-19 draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis-06
Meral Shirazipour   2015-10-14 draft-ietf-pcp-port-set-11 *

Paul Kyzivat        2015-10-15 draft-ietf-aqm-ecn-benefits-06 **

Pete Resnick        2015-10-15 draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation-03 *

Peter Yee           2015-10-15 draft-ietf-pals-ms-pw-protection-03

Russ Housley        2015-10-19 draft-ietf-lisp-impact-04 **

Suresh Krishnan     2015-10-21 draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor-02
Suresh Krishnan     2015-10-07 draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-11

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: