Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-11-19 Telechat - updated

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 18:20:34 -0600

Correcting an assignment and adding review info -

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer            LC end      Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron Falk          2015-11-09 draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg-03

Brian Carpenter     2015-08-14 draft-ietf-payload-rtp-h265-15 *
Brian Carpenter     2015-11-09 
draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-03 **

Christer Holmberg   2015-10-27 
draft-ietf-v6ops-reducing-ra-energy-consumption-03 *
Christer Holmberg   2015-11-09 
draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-03 **

Elwyn Davies        2015-10-26 draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export-09

Francis Dupont      2015-10-23 draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-09 **

Joel Halpern        2015-11-09 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-09 **

Jouni Korhonen      2015-10-27 draft-santesson-auth-context-extension-11

Pete Resnick        2015-11-16 draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator-02

Roni Even           2015-10-20 
draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf-15 *
Roni Even           2015-11-02 draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis-04 **

Robert Sparks       2015-10-30 draft-ietf-isis-route-preference-02 **

Suresh Krishnan     2015-11-02 draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option-04

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: