Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-10

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 11:17:08 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your document
shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft. For more
information, please see the FAQ at <​ 
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-10
Reviewer: Paul Kyzivat
Review Date: 2015-12-03
IETF LC End Date: 2015-11-23
IESG Telechat date: 2015-12-03

Summary: This draft is basically ready for publication as an 
Experimental RFC, but has nits that should be fixed before publication.

Major Issues: NONE

Minor Issues: NONE

Nits: 1

IdNits reports a few issues. Most of them are bogus, only one has any 
validity. It notes that there is no IANA Considerations section. This 
document has no requirements for IANA to do anything, but in that case 
it should have an IANA Considerations section that says that, as 
specified in bullet 7.D of section 2.2 of 
http://www.ietf.org/id-info/checklist.htm.