Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-12-03 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 17:19:40 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer           LC end     Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron Falk         2015-11-26  draft-ietf-clue-framework-24

Dan Romascanu      2015-10-28  draft-ietf-ippm-checksum-trailer-05 *

Francis Dupont     2015-11-17  draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-09 *

Joel Halpern       2015-10-27  draft-mglt-ipsecme-clone-ike-sa-06 *

Matt Miller        2015-11-15  draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-12 *

Meral Shirazipour  2015-11-15  draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-12 *

Paul Kyzivat       2015-11-23  draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-10 *

Ron Bonica         2015-10-02  draft-ietf-lwig-ikev2-minimal-05 *

Roni Even          2015-11-24  draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-05 *

Russ Housley       2015-11-24  draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-10 **

Suresh Krishnan    2015-11-24  draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-
                                optimisation-09

Vijay Gurbani      2015-11-24  draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-10

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 10:49:54 -0600

Late addition:

Robert Sparks        2015-11-23  draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc6598-rfc6303-05 **

Jean

On 11/25/15 5:19 PM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art