Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF lC reviews - 2015-11-23

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 14:36:29 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end      Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   2015-12-07  draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis-04

Christer Holmberg 2015-12-04  draft-ietf-kitten-rfc4402bis-01

Dan Romascanu     2015-12-04  draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-01
                   2015-12-21  draft-leiba-netmod-regpolicy-update-01

Elwyn Davies      2015-12-04  draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-05

Joel Halpern      2015-12-04  draft-ietf-uta-email-tls-certs-05
               2015-12-04 draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-04

Jouni Korhonen    2015-12-04  draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-20

Meral Shirazipour 2015-12-04  draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-04 *

Robert Sparks     2015-12-04  draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-10

Roni Even         2015-12-04  draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-12

Russ Housley      2015-12-04  draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-03

Suresh Krishnan   2015-12-04  draft-ietf-core-block-18

* 2nd LC

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The /updated/ template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 14:28:42 -0500

Document: draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-04
     An HTTP Status Code to Report Legal Obstacles
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 24-November-2015
IETF LC End Date: 4- December-2015
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:
     In the introduction, would it be more accurate to say that this is 
for use when the server operator has received and is complying with a 
legal demand ...?

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 14:40:50 -0500

Document: draft-ietf-uta-email-tls-certs-05
Updated TLS Server Identity Check Procedure for Email Related Protocols

Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 24-November-2015
IETF LC End Date: 4-December-2015
IESG Telechat date: 17-December-2015

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: