Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-12-17 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 10:26:18 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer           LC end     Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron Falk        2015-12-23  draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-07

Alexey Melnikov   2015-12-04  draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-05 **

Brian Carpenter   2015-11-30  draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-tcp-keepalive-04 **
Brian Carpenter   2015-12-07  draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis-05 *

Christer Holmberg 2015-12-30  draft-ietf-isis-te-metric-extensions-07

Dan Romascanu     2015-12-21  draft-leiba-netmod-regpolicy-update-02 *
Dan Romascanu     2015-10-28  draft-ietf-ippm-checksum-trailer-05 **

Elwyn Davies      2015-12-09  draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-39 **
Elwyn Davies      2015-12-09  draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-dot-x-39 **
Elwyn Davies      2015-12-09  draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3-14 *
Elwyn Davies      2015-12-04  draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-05 **

Paul Kyzivat      2016-01-01  draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes-03 **
Paul Kyzivat      2015-09-07  draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-04 *

Ron Bonica        2015-12-15  draft-ietf-pals-congcons-01 **

Roni Even         2015-12-21  draft-ietf-cdni-control-triggers-11 **
Roni Even         2015-12-28  draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-13 **

Suresh Krishnan   2015-12-21  draft-ietf-isis-pcr-04

Wassim Haddad  2015-12-15  draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-04 **

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 10:29:25 -0600

Ahem - For the 2016-01-07 Telechat. Sorry about that :-)

On 12/31/15 10:26 AM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art