Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2015-12-17 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 15:40:33 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer           LC end     Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron Falk         2015-11-26 draft-ietf-clue-framework-24

Alexey Melnikov    2015-12-04 draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-05 **
Alexey Melnikov    2015-12-14 draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-19

Christer Holmberg  2015-12-04 draft-ietf-kitten-rfc4402bis-01 **
Christer Holmberg  2015-12-04 draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-extranet-04 **

Dan Romascanu      2015-12-04 draft-ietf-appsawg-http-problem-02 *

Joel Halpern       2015-12-04 draft-ietf-uta-email-tls-certs-07 *
Joel Halpern       2015-12-04 draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-
                               status-04 **

Jouni Korhonen     2015-12-04 draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-20 **

Matt Miller        2015-11-15 draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-12 *
Matt Miller        2015-12-15 draft-ietf-oauth-pop-architecture-07

Meral Shirazipour  2015-12-04 draft-ietf-kitten-cammac-04 **

Pete Resnick       2015-12-16 draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession-08

Ralph Droms        2015-11-23 draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-08 *
Ralph Droms        2015-12-16 draft-ietf-httpauth-scram-auth-14 **

Roni Even          2015-12-04 draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-12 **

Robert Sparks      2015-12-04 draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-11 *
Robert Sparks      2015-12-09 draft-ietf-jose-jws-signing-input-
                               options-06 **

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 18:08:23 -0600

And a late addition to the Telechat agenda:

Meral Shirazipour  2015-12-09 draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-
                               rtp-session-11

Jean

On 12/10/15 3:40 PM, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art