Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-03-17 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 17:31:33 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end   Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   03-15 draft-ietf-dprive-dns-over-tls-07 *

Christer Holmberg 03-15 draft-ietf-aqm-docsis-pie-02

Dan Romascanu     01-18 draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-new-04 **
Dan Romascanu     03-30 draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-03 **

Elwyn Davies      03-07 draft-wallace-est-alt-challenge-04 *
Elwyn Davies      03-17 draft-ietf-aqm-fq-codel-05 **

Fernando Gont     03-16 draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-17

Joel Halpern      03-09 draft-martin-urn-globus-02 **

Meral Shirazipour 02-26 draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-06 *

Pete Resnick      02-02 draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-02
Pete Resnick      03-04 draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-08

Peter Yee         03-08 draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-08 **

Ron Bonica        03-09 draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-10 **

Ralph Droms       03-09 draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json-08 *

Roni Even         02-09 draft-ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-13 *

Russ Housley      03-14 draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-13 **
Russ Housley      03-09 draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-05 **

Robert Sparks     03-09 draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-04 *

Vijay Gurbani     03-14 draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-03

Wassim Haddad     03-15 draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-17

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: