Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2016-03-24

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 18:00:09 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end      Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   2016-04-13  draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-02
                   2016-04-30  draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08

Christer Holmberg 2016-04-12  draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-12

Dale Worley       2016-04-12  draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case-03

Dan Romascanu     2016-04-12  draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base-08
                   2016-04-12  draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-ip-03

Elwyn Davies      2016-04-05  draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-03

Francis Dupont    2016-04-05  draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02

Joel Halpern      2016-04-13  draft-ietf-bess-multicast-damping-04

Meral Shirazipour 2016-04-06  draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-17 *

Ralph Droms       2016-04-11  draft-ietf-lager-specification-11 *

Robert Sparks     2016-04-11  draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-15

Ron Bonica        2016-04-11  draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-07 *

Roni Even         2016-04-05  draft-ietf-tls-chacha20-poly1305-04

* On the next telechat (4/21)

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The updated template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 08:08:39 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-bess-multicast-damping-04
     Multicast VPN state damping
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 28-March-2016
IETF LC End Date: 13-April-2016
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a proposed standard

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:
     Given that section 6.2 says that this applies to Ethernet VPNs 
[RFC7117], it would seem useful to mention this in the introduction.