Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 21:35:30 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20160331
IETF LC End Date: 20160405
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - in ToC page 2 and 2.1 page 4: capabilites -> Capabilities

 - in ToC page 2 and 6 page 9: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 2.2.2 page 5 (twice): signalling -> signaling

 - in 2.3 page 6: I am not sure (*) the "encased" term is common English
  (*) but I am not a native English speaker too... I suggest to ask
  someone from Asia for instance. Or simply leave this to the RFC Editor?

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: already sent to [email-masked]