Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-05-05 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:55:55 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end   Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   16-04-13 draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-02 **

Christer Holmberg 16-04-12 draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-12

Dan Romascanu     16-04-12 draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-ip-04 *
Dan Romascanu     16-04-12 draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-base-09 *

Dale Worley       16-04-12 draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case-05 *

Elwyn Davies      16-04-29 draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-08
Elwyn Davies      16-04-05 draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-05 **

Francis Dupont    16-04-29 draft-ietf-i2rs-pub-sub-requirements-06
Francis Dupont    16-03-18 draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-05 *
Francis Dupont    16-04-05 draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02 **

Joel Halpern      16-04-13 draft-ietf-bess-multicast-damping-04 **

Matt Miller       16-03-23 draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets-07 *

Meral Shirazipour 16-04-29 draft-ietf-idr-add-paths-13
Meral Shirazipour 16-03-09 draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-14 *
Meral Shirazipour 16-03-24 draft-ietf-dime-drmp-05 *
Meral Shirazipour 16-02-11 draft-holmberg-dispatch-pani-abnf-03 *

Paul Kyzivat      16-04-29 draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop-02 **
Paul Kyzivat      16-04-08 draft-alakuijala-brotli-08 *

Pete Resnick      16-04-26 draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator-04 *
Pete Resnick      16-03-28
                     draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-problem-definition-04 **

Peter Yee         16-04-29 draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-08

Roni Even         16-03-09 draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-06 *
Roni Even         16-04-05 draft-ietf-tls-chacha20-poly1305-04 **

Russ Housley      16-04-21 draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn-03 **

Vijay Gurbani     16-04-25 draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-05
Vijay Gurbani     16-01-05 draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-03 *

Wassim Haddad     16-04-15 draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-05

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: