Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-04-21 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 16:17:13 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end   Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan Romascanu     03-30  draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-04 *

Francis Dupont    04-05  draft-ietf-pals-seamless-vccv-02 **

Joel Halpern      03-21  draft-ietf-imapapnd-rfc2088bis-04 **

Jouni Korhonen    12-04  draft-ietf-core-block-19
Jouni Korhonen    03-09  draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis-06 *
Jouni Korhonen    03-22
                   draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics-12 **

Matt Miller       02-22  draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-09

Meral Shirazipour 04-06  draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-18 *

Paul Kyzivat      04-08  draft-alakuijala-brotli-08 **

Peter Yee         03-08  draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-08 **
Peter Yee         03-29  draft-ietf-pce-iro-update-06

Ron Bonica        03-09  draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-10 **
Ron Bonica        04-11  draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-07

Ralph Droms       04-11  draft-ietf-lager-specification-11

Russ Housley      03-09
                   draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-05 **

Wassim Haddad     02-11  draft-ietf-tram-stun-path-data-03 **

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: