Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-07-07 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 15:32:20 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end   Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christer Holmberg 16-07-07 draft-ietf-calext-availability-03

Dan Romascanu     15-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc6253-bis-08 *

Francis Dupont    15-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5203-bis-10 *

Joel Halpern      15-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5204-bis-07 *

Jouni Korhonen    15-12-28 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis-09 *

Meral Shirazipour 16-06-27 draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-18 **

Paul Kyzivat      16-06-28 draft-ietf-trill-ia-appsubtlv-08 **

Pete Resnick      16-07-01 draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization-06

Peter Yee         16-07-01 draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-09

Roni Even         16-07-04
                      draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-08 **

Robert Sparks     16-07-01 draft-ietf-trill-tree-selection-05 *

Vijay Gurbani     16-07-01 draft-pal-eidr-urn-2016-01 **

Wassim Haddad     16-06-17
                      draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-04

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: