Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-06-16 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 16:48:56 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer         LC end   Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan Romascanu    16-06-06 draft-ietf-rtgwg-bgp-routing-large-dc-11 *

Elwyn Davies     16-06-10 draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-06 **

Matt Miller      16-06-01 draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification-07 **

Peter Yee        16-06-03 draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-16 *

Ron Bonica       16-06-08
                     draft-ietf-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3-04 **

Ralph Droms      16-06-07 draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-10 **

Roni Even        16-06-02 draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis-05 **

Russ Housley     16-06-22 draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-04 **

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: