Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-Art LC review of draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-08

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 11:19:55 +0300

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:   draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-08

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2016-6-30

IETF LC End Date: 2016-7-4

IESG Telechat date: 2016-7-7

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as standard track  RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

1.  In section 2.1 "C (Co-routed path) bit: This informs the remote
T-PE/S-PEs about the properties of the underlying LSPs.  When set, the
remote T-PE/S-PEs need to select co-routed LSP (as the forwarding tunnel) as
the reverse PSN tunnel.  If there is no such tunnel available, it may
trigger the remote T-PE/S-PEs to establish a new LSP." Why are you using non
normative language here "need to" instead of MUST or SHOULD while for the S
bit normative language is used?

Nits/editorial comments:

1.	In the abstract "TE" is not expanded, only later in the document