Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-05

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 16:10:34 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-05
Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review Date: 2016-06-24
IETF LC End Date: 2016-06-22
IESG Telechat date: 2016-06-30

Summary:  Ready

Thanks for addressing the comments that I raised on
draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-04.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 01:13:32 +0300

> Summary:  Ready

Thanks, all!

Jari