Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2016-06-20

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 17:00:01 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer        LC end      Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Kyzivat   16-06-28  draft-ietf-trill-ia-appsubtlv-08 *

Pete Resnick   16-07-01  draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization-06 *

Peter Yee      16-07-01  draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-09 *

Ralph Droms    16-07-18  draft-holmberg-dispatch-rfc7315-updates-06

Robert Sparks  16-07-01  draft-ietf-trill-tree-selection-04 *

Ron Bonica     16-07-04  draft-ietf-sipcore-dns-dual-stack-06

Roni Even    16-07-04  draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-pw-over-bidir-lsp-08 *

* on the 07/07 Telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The updated template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: