Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-06-30 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 17:33:42 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end   Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   16-06-21 draft-ietf-alto-deployments-15 **

Christer Holmberg 16-06-21 draft-ietf-mile-implementreport-09 **

Dan Romascanu     16-06-22 draft-ietf-calext-extensions-03 **

Francis Dupont    16-06-24 draft-ietf-trill-irb-13 **

Fernando Gont     16-06-23 draft-ietf-ospf-transition-to-ospfv3-09

Russ Housley      16-06-22 draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-05 *

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: