Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2016-07-28

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 15:24:50 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end      Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Kyzivat      2016-08-10  draft-ietf-bess-ir-03

Pete Resnick      2016-08-11  draft-ietf-tram-turn-mobility-03

Ralph Droms       2016-08-11  draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery-08

Robert Sparks     2016-08-11  draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threats-05

Ron Bonica        2016-08-11  draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-10

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The updated template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 19:18:27 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-10
     Multiplexing Scheme Updates for Secure Real-time Transport Protocol
         (SRTP) Extension for Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 28-July-2016
IETF LC End Date: 2016-08-06
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Major issues:

Minor issues:
     Is there any way to get clearance from pre-2008 authors to enable 
current copyright text to be used even though old text is copied into 
this document for clarity?

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 23:55:34 +0000

Hi Joel - 

Thanks for your review.  Comments inline...

> On Jul 28, 2016, at 7:18 PM, Joel M. Halpern <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>    Is there any way to get clearance from pre-2008 authors to enable current copyright text to be used even though old text is copied into this document for clarity?

We tried. Dave McGrew was fine with it, but EKR thought it best to use the disclaimer.  We notified our AD (Ben Campbell) and he will be taking it up with him, if deemed necessary.

Cheers,

Gonzalo