Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2016-07-05

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 14:53:29 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end      Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Russ Housley      2016-07-29  draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-09

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The updated template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 18:26:22 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-nfsv4-scsi-layout-06.txt
     Parallel NFS (pNFS) SCSI Layout
Reviewer: Joel M. Halpern
Review Date: 5-July-2016
IETF LC End Date: 12-July-2016
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary: This document is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard.

The reviewer notes that he fouund the document quite readable, but 
nonetheless made no effort to review the storage details.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:
     It seems likely that the cross-reference in section 3.3 paragraph 1 
which points to section 2.1 is actually intended to point to section 3.1