Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-08-04 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 15:30:06 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end   Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christer Holmberg 16-08-01
                      draft-ietf-xrblock-independent-burst-gap-discard-02

Francis Dupont    16-07-08 draft-ietf-mmusic-mux-exclusive-08 *

Fernando Gont     16-08-04 draft-ietf-6man-multi-homed-host-07

Joel Halpern      16-05-23 draft-ietf-dhc-topo-conf-08 *
Joel Halpern      16-07-08 draft-pd-dispatch-msrp-websocket-12 *

Matt Miller       16-07-11 draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-08

Ralph Droms       16-07-18 draft-holmberg-dispatch-rfc7315-updates-07 *

Roni Even         16-07-13 draft-ietf-6lo-ethertype-request-01

Russ Housley      16-07-29 draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-09 **
Russ Housley      16-07-04 draft-ietf-grow-blackholing-02 *

Wassim Haddad     16-08-01 draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-14

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: