Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2016-07-08

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 14:47:48 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end      Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   2016-07-21  draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-13

Christer Holmberg 2016-07-21
                    draft-ietf-xrblock-independent-burst-gap-discard-02

Wassim Haddad *   2016-07-21  draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-14

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The updated template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 19:26:15 +1200

Last Calls ending in the middle of an IETF week?

Hate to say this, but my review is not going to happen on that timescale.
I thought that the IESG policy was never to issue Last Calls on top of
an IETF week.

    Brian

On 09/07/2016 07:47, A. Jean Mahoney wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art
>

---

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 12:19:46 -0500

The deadline for all LCs listed below has been extended to 2016-08-01

Thanks!

Jean