Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-09-01 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 17:08:06 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end    Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   16-07-06  draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-09 **

Dan Romascanu     16-07-21  draft-hardy-pdf-mime-02

Joel Halpern      16-07-12  draft-ietf-nfsv4-scsi-layout-07 *
Joel Halpern      16-08-06  draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-10 **
Joel Halpern      16-08-22
                     draft-ietf-6man-deprecate-atomfrag-generation-07 **

Jouni Korhonen    16-08-24  draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-mibs-obsolete-01

Matt Miller       16-08-17  draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9-06
Matt Miller       16-08-26  draft-ietf-httpauth-extension-08

Meral Shirazipour 16-07-08  draft-ietf-ice-dualstack-fairness-03 *

Pete Resnick      16-08-11  draft-ietf-tram-turn-mobility-05 *

Peter Yee         16-08-26  draft-ietf-mpls-entropy-lsp-ping-03

Ralph Droms       16-08-11  draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery-09 *

Robert Sparks     16-07-11  draft-ietf-dnsop-maintain-ds-03 **

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: