Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-08-18 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 16:52:42 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end   Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan Romascanu     16-08-17 draft-ietf-radext-datatypes-04 **

Dale Worley       16-08-15 draft-ietf-isis-rfc4971bis-01 *

Elwyn Davies      16-08-18 draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-24 *

Matt Miller                draft-ietf-httpauth-extension-06

Paul Kyzivat      16-08-10 draft-ietf-bess-ir-03 *

Ron Bonica        16-07-04 draft-ietf-sipcore-dns-dual-stack-06 *
Ron Bonica        16-08-11 draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-09

Roni Even         16-08-12 draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves-03 **

Robert Sparks     16-08-11 draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threats-05 *

Vijay Gurbani     16-07-20 draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-10 **

Wassim Haddad     16-08-15
                      draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-06

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: