Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat Review of draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9-06

From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 20:14:30 -0600

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq >.

Document: draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9-06
Reviewer: Matthew A. Miller
Review Date: 2016-08-31
IETF LC End Date: 2016-08-17
IESG Telechat date: 2016-09-01

Summary:

This document is ready to be published as an Informational document.

I'll note that while idnits complains about "non-RFC6890-compliant
IPv4 addresses", these are actually OIDs and I believe are perfectly
valid; this nit should be ignored.

Major issues:

NONE

Minor issues:

NONE

Nits/editorial comments:

NONE