Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-09-15 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 16:32:37 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end    Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan Romascanu     16-09-13 draft-ietf-mptcp-experience-06 **

Fernando Gont     16-09-02 draft-moriarty-pkcs5-v2dot1-04

Lucy Yong         16-09-02 draft-moriarty-pkcs1-03

Meral Shirazipour 16-08-25 draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-10 **
Meral Shirazipour 16-07-29 draft-ietf-dnsop-nxdomain-cut-04 *

Orit Levin        16-08-25 draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-12 **

Ron Bonica        16-08-11 draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-09 **
Ron Bonica        16-09-06 draft-ietf-pce-pcep-service-aware-12

Roni Even         16-09-06 draft-ietf-pals-mc-pon-04 **

Robert Sparks     16-07-11 draft-ietf-dnsop-maintain-ds-03 **

Vijay Gurbani     16-08-12 draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-06

Wassim Haddad     16-08-15
                      draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-09

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: