Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-09-29 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:34:46 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end    Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dale Worley       16-08-03 draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-16 *

Francis Dupont    16-08-22 draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-14 *

Joel Halpern      16-09-28
                      draft-ietf-tictoc-multi-path-synchronization-05 **

Jouni Korhonen    16-08-12 draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-18 *

Lucy Yong         16-09-28 draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-09

Matt Miller       16-09-29 draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-04

Meral Shirazipour 16-09-28 draft-ietf-cose-msg-18

Paul Kyzivat      16-08-25 draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe-06 *

Ron Bonica        16-08-11 draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-11 **

Ralph Droms       16-09-21 draft-ietf-pals-rfc4447bis-05

Robert Sparks     16-07-11 draft-ietf-dnsop-maintain-ds-03 **
Robert Sparks     16-08-03 draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-16 *

Wassim Haddad     16-08-15
                      draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-11

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: