Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2016-09-15

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 15:37:15 -0500

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end      Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Elwyn Davies      2016-09-22  draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update-02

Fernando Gont     2016-10-10  draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-04

Francis Dupont    2016-10-10  draft-murchison-nntp-compress-05

Joel Halpern      2016-09-29
                     draft-ietf-tictoc-multi-path-synchronization-05 *

Jouni Korhonen    2016-09-28  draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-05

Lucy Yong         2016-09-28  draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-09 *

Matt Miller       2016-09-29  raft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-04 *

Meral Shirazipour 2016-09-28  draft-ietf-cose-msg-18 *

Orit Levin        2016-09-29  draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves-04

*  On the 9/29 Telechat

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The template is included below.

Thanks,

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 20:37:38 -0400

Document: draft-ietf-tictoc-multi-path-synchronization-05
     Multi-Path Time Synchronization
Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review Date: 15-Sept-2016
IETF LC End Date: 28-Sept-2016
IESG Telechat date: 29-Sept-2016

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an Experimental RFC

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments: N/A

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 17:40:44 +0300

Thank you, Joel.

Balloted no-obj.

Jari