Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 14:16:25 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:

draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07

Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review Date: 11/25/16
IETF LC End Date: 11/27/16
IESG Telechat date: (if known) 12/2/16

Summary: Ready.

This is a very useful supporting document in the SIPREC cluster.

Major issues:

None

Minor issues:

None

Nits/editorial comments:

1. The title is slightly misleading, as the document does not have as goal
to document all or the most important call flows, but rather to provide a
grouping of significant examples. 'Examples of SUP Recording Call Flows'
may have been a better title.

2. As the document uses terminology defined in [RFC7865] and [RFC6341],
listing these two RFCs as Normative References seems necessary (can't
understand the terms without reading the two RFCs)

3. typo in the Securoty Considerations section: '

Security considerations mentioned in [RFC7865] and [RFC7866] has to be
followed ...

s/has to/have to/