Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-12-01 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 16:37:59 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end    Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Carpenter   16-09-08 draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-12 *

Dan Romascanu     16-11-27 draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-07

Francis Dupont    16-11-23 draft-holmberg-dispatch-received-realm-10 *

Fernando Gont     16-10-10 draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-08

Joel Halpern      16-11-04 draft-bbf-bbf-urn-03 *
Joel Halpern      16-11-10 draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-09 **

Lucy Yong         16-10-24 draft-ietf-pim-join-attributes-for-lisp-05 **

Orit Levin        16-11-30 draft-ietf-6lo-6lobac-06

Paul Kyzivat      16-02-12 draft-ietf-behave-ipfix-nat-logging-11 *
Paul Kyzivat      16-11-30 draft-ietf-6lo-privacy-considerations-04

Pete Resnick      16-09-08 draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-11
Pete Resnick      16-11-14 draft-ieee-urn-03
Pete Resnick      16-11-30 draft-ietf-savi-mix-12

Peter Yee         16-11-15 draft-leiba-3967upd-downref-01 *

Russ Housley      16-10-10 draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp-15
Russ Housley      16-11-03 draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-07 *

Robert Sparks     16-09-09 draft-ietf-taps-transports-12 *
Robert Sparks     16-11-02 draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03 *

Wassim Haddad     16-11-03 draft-ietf-appsawg-mdn-3798bis-15

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

I have made the assignments in the review tool:
http://art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/

And the assignments are captured in the spreadsheets:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

For your convenience, the review boilerplate template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: