Subject: [Gen-art] GEN-ART LC review of draft-ietf-6man-default-iids-16

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 10:56:50 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you
may receive.

Document:  draft-ietf-6man-default-iids-16

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2016-11-22

IETF LC End Date: 2016-12-2

IESG Telechat date:  

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a standard track RFC.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 14:09:51 +0200

Thanks again for your review, Roni.

Jari