Subject: [Gen-art] Telechat Review of draft-ietf-p2psip-share-09

From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 20:21:01 -0600

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq >.

Document: draft-ietf-p2psip-share-09
Reviewer: Matthew A. Miller
Review Date: 2016-11-02
IETF LC End Date: 2016-10-25
IESG Telechat date: 2016-11-03

Summary:

This document is ready to be published as a Standards Track
document once the nits are addressed.

Major issues: NONE

Minor issues: NONE

Nits/editorial comments:

* idnits reports a stale reference to I-D.ietf-p2psip-sip (should
  be RFC 7904).

* In 5.1. "Overview", the word "witch" should be "which".

* In 5.3. "Overlay Configuration Document Extension", there should
  be a space between "P2PSIP" and "[I-D.ietf-p2psip-sip]".

* In 6.2. "Revoking White Access", there should be a space between
  "see" and "[RFC6940]".

* In 6.4. "Operations of Storing Peers", a comma is missing between
  "peers" and "at" in the phrase "Storing peers at which Shared
  Resource and ACL are physically stored ...".

Non-issue comments:

* idnits is reporting weird spacing and "possible code", but that
  appears to be due to the Relax NG grammar.  In my opinion the nit
  can be safely ignored.

-- 
- m&m

Matt Miller
Cisco Systems, Inc.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 15:41:18 +0200

Thanks for the review, Matt!

authors, please note the comments!

Jari

On 03 Nov 2016, at 04:21, Matt Miller <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art