Subject: [Gen-art] IESG comments on draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 15:30:32 -0600

Hi,

In case people haven't noticed, there are several IESG comments on 
draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp. I've seen a response to Stephen's comments, 
but haven't seen one to Alissa's discuss or Alia and Alvaro's comments. 
This is on Thursday's telechat; prior discussion would be helpful, even 
if things are not fully resolved by then.

Thanks!

Ben.

---

From: Lorenzo Miniero <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 07:13:28 +0100

Hi Ben,

Yes, I've seen Alvaro's, Alia's, Alissa's and your comments yesterday, but I didn't have time to address them yet. I'll try to do this when I get to the office so that this can be discussed.

Thanks,
Lorenzo

-- 
Inviato dal mio dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Perdonate la brevità.