Subject: [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-10

From: Vijay Gurbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 07:12:46 -0800

Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-??
Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani
Review Date: 2016-12-23
IETF LC End Date: 2017-01-12
IESG Telechat date: 2017-01-19

Summary: Ready with nits.

Major issues: 0

Minor issues: 0

Nits/editorial comments: 
- S1: s/source of Media, such as from one or more Capture
Devices./source of Media from one or more Capture Devices./
- S1: s/SIP offer answer/SIP Offer/Answer model/
- S1: s/recommendations, for the CLUE architecture, about
how/recommendations for the CLUE architecture on how/
- S4: s/have main and slides video sources can/have a primary video
source and a slide video source can/
- S5: s/CaptureIDis/CaptureID is/