Subject: [Gen-art] LC Review Assignments

From: "Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 14:31:39 -0800

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Stewart Bryant         2017-01-16 draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-11 
Orit Levin             2016-12-30 draft-ietf-ospf-ttz-05
Pete Resnick           2016-12-30 draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis-15 
Dan Romascanu          2017-01-06 draft-ietf-ecrit-car-crash-20 
Meral Shirazipour      2017-01-06 draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall-21 
Robert Sparks          2017-01-06 draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-04 
Peter Yee              2017-01-06 draft-ietf-sidr-publication-09 

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Francis Dupont
  Roni Even
  Fernando Gont
  Vijay Gurbani
  Wassim Haddad
  Joel Halpern
  Christer Holmberg
  Russ Housley
  Jouni Korhonen
  Paul Kyzivat

The LC review template is included below:
-------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: