Subject: [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-09

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 10:35:48 -0800

Reviewer: Ralph Droms
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by
the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please treat these comments just like any
other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<​http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-09
Reviewer: Ralph Droms
Review Date: 2016-12-06
IETF LC End Date: 2016-12-07
IESG Telechat date: (unknown)

Summary: This draft is ready for publication as a Proposed Standard
RFC

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: None