Subject: [Gen-art] Review of draft-wilde-json-seq-suffix-02

From: Peter Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 11:32:45 -0800

Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review result: Ready with Nits

This draft is looking better than the first two.  It's in line with
the other structured syntax suffix drafts.  The only comment I have
is:

Page 4, IANA Considerations, Contact name: The description of that
email address ([email-masked]) is “Applications and Real-Time Area
Discussion”, not "Applications and Real-Time Area Working Group". 
It’s not a WG that I am aware of.  Did you want this to use this
address or might you prefer appsawg?  APPSAWG is listed as the “ART
Area General Applications Working Group”.  RFC 6839 references “Apps
Area Working Group ([email-masked])” in its IANA Considerations
section, so I can see how you might have gotten to what you used, but
I don't think that's correct.  Give some consideration to the right
name and email address for this item and the Author/Change controller.

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 23:15:48 +0000

Hi Peter,

> On 10 Dec 2016, at 19:32, Peter Yee <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Reviewer: Peter Yee

apps-discuss@ is an alias for art@ (ART Area mailing list), so I think the latter is the right email to use.

---

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 15:06:23 -0800

hello.

thanks again for all the comments!

> apps-discuss@ is an alias for art@ (ART Area mailing list), so I think the latter is the right email to use.

so i guess fixing the name (and leaving the address as it is) should be 
good enough? 
https://github.com/dret/I-D/commit/867e7760fe0e1b846cbfea83b4d59999e4c09661 
fixes this (starting a new version -03 in the process).

thanks a lot and cheers,

dret.

-- 
erik wilde | mailto:[email-masked] |
            | http://dret.net/netdret    |
            | http://twitter.com/dret    |