Subject: [Gen-art] Assignments for the 2016-12-15 Telechat

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 16:56:07 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          Draft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ralph Droms       draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-10 *

Francis Dupont    draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-17 *

Roni Even         draft-ietf-6man-default-iids-16 **

Christer Holmberg draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme-14 **

Russ Housley      draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-07 **

Jouni Korhonen    draft-ietf-dprive-dnsodtls-13 *

Matt Miller       draft-ietf-manet-dlep-25 **

Meral Shirazipour draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs-15 **

Robert Sparks     draft-ietf-6lo-dect-ule-08 **

Dale Worley       draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-04 *
Dale Worley       draft-ietf-pals-endpoint-fast-protection-04 **

Peter Yee         draft-wilde-json-seq-suffix-01

* Earlier draft reviewed
** Already reviewed

If the draft was updated since LC AND you provided an LC review, you 
will have received an email from Datatracker asking you to review the 
latest draft. If you have already reviewed the version on the Telechat, 
you do not need to provide a new review.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/genart/reviews/

Assignments are also captured in the spreadsheets (for now):
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The template is included below.

Note that reviews should ideally be posted to the gen-art mailing list
by COB on Tuesday:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: