Subject: [Gen-art] A *new* batch of IETF LC reviews - 2016-12-08

From: "A. Jean Mahoney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 16:38:13 -0600

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Reviewer          LC end    Draft
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Stewart Bryant    2016-12-19 draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-09

Brian Carpenter   2016-12-20 draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-17

Elwyn Davies      2016-10-20 draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-03

Roni Even         2016-12-21 draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-ops-12

Reviewers should have seen emails from Datatracker informing them of the 
assignments. If you did not receive an email, please let me know.

I have made the assignments in Datatracker:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/genart/reviews/

To access your individual review page, log into to Datatracker:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/review/

NOTE: The old review tool (art.tools.ietf.org/tools/art/genart/)
       is now deprecated, use Datatracker instead.

Assignments are also captured in the spreadsheets (for now):
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art.html
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/dav/genart/gen-art-by-reviewer.html

The template is included below (There's an enhancement ticket to include 
it in Datatracker: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/2075).

Thanks!

Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: