Subject: [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-ecrit-car-crash-21

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 01:28:25 -0800

Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-ecrit-car-crash-21
Reviewer: Dan Romascanu
Review Date: 2017-01-13
IETF LC End Date: 2017-01-06
IESG Telechat date: 2017-01-19

Summary: Ready

It's a good and useful document which needs to be read and understood
together with the eCall document, and other relevant documents from
EC, NENA, APCOT. The IETF Last Call review included a number of
comments which were considered and appropriately addressed. Thank you.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 23:55:35 +0200

Dan: Many thanks for the review, and thanks to Randall and others for the edits.

I have balloted no-objection for this document on tomorrow’s IESG telechat.

Jari