Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 09:34:58 +0000

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses-05.txt
Reviewer: Stewart Bryant	
Review Date: 28 January 2017
IETF LC End Date: 30 January 2017
IESG Telechat date: not yet known

Summary: A well written document ready for publication with two minor nits

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: Nits throws up three warnings. The downref
to RFC5912 warning can be ignored as RFC5912 as its is already in the
downref registry. The reference warning is spurious. That just leaves
two over 72 char lines to be fixed.