Subject: [Gen-art] draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-13

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 16:27:27 +0000

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-13
Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review Date: 13 Jan 2016
IETF LC End Date: 16 January 2017
IESG Telechat date: 19 January 2017

Summary: Ready with nits

This is a well written document with two minor editorial issues 
remaining from the version previously reviewed.

Issues:

 From ID-nits:

   -- The draft header indicates that this document updates RFC7240,
      but the abstract doesn't seem to mention this, which it should.

   Specifically I think the nits checker is looking to see RFC724O
   called up in the Abstract.

=========
It says in section 5

5.  Implementation Status

    < RFC Editor: before publication please remove this section, the
    reference to [RFC7942], and any "URIs" section >

I think you ned the whole of section 9.3 to be deleted. If that is so
it would be clearer to the editor to say so.

---

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 12:43:53 -0500

Hi Stewart,

Thanks for the review.  Both items have been addressed in version 14.

-- 
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer
Carnegie Mellon University

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 10:06:07 +0200

Thanks Ken and Stewart!

Jari

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 10:06:53 +0200

FYI I posted a no-objection vote for this document in tonight’s IESG telechat.

Jari