Subject: [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-sidr-publication-10

From: Peter Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 14:05:33 -0800

Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-sidr-publication-10
Reviewer: Peter Yee
Review Date: 2017-01-17
IETF LC End Date: 2017-01-06
IESG Telechat date: 2017-01-19

Summary: This specification defines a protocol for handling objects in
an RPKI repository.  Version 10 gives additional explanatory text that
is helpful and fixes the nits I previously submitted.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: 

Page 3, Section 1, 2nd paragraph before end of page, 2nd sentence:
change "RCC" to "RFC".

Page 6, Section 2.2, 3rd paragraph, 3rd sentence: delete "is" before
"MUST".

Page 7, 5th full paragraph: change "messages" to "message".

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 23:15:18 +0200

Thanks for your (re-)review, Peter!

Jari