Subject: [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-21

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2017 16:17:58 -0800

Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-21
Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review Date: 2017-01-01
IETF LC End Date: 2016-12-16
IESG Telechat date: 2017-01-05

Summary: Ready

Thank you for addressing my comments from the previous Gen-ART
review.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 13:11:34 +0200

Russ et al: Thank you for the review, changes, and re-review!

Jari