Subject: [Gen-art] Review of draft-leiba-rfc2119-update-01

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 13:42:29 -0800

Reviewer: Robert Sparks
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-leiba-rfc2119-update-01
Reviewer: Robert Sparks
Review Date: 2017-02-13
IETF LC End Date: 2017-03-09
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary: Ready for publication as part of BCP 14.

I personally find the first bullet in the NEW section to be chatty,
and think it could be reduced while strengthening the message, but
enough eyes have been on this that I don't object to it going through
as is.

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 17:49:51 -0500

Thanks, Robert, for the review.

Barry