Subject: [Gen-art] Review of draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-19

From: Brian Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2017 11:31:29 -0800

Reviewer: Brian Carpenter
Review result: Ready

Gen-ART telechat review of draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-19

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-19.txt
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter
Review Date: 2017-02-05
IETF LC End Date: 2016-12-20
IESG Telechat date: 2017-02-16

Summary: Ready
--------

Comment:
--------

Thanks for handling my Last Call comments. I have also reviewed
the recent security-related updates.

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 17:43:15 +0000

Thanks a lot for your review Brian.

Regards
Suresh

> On Feb 4, 2017, at 2:31 PM, Brian Carpenter <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 13:16:05 +0200

> Thanks a lot for your review Brian.

+1

Jari