Subject: [Gen-art] Review of draft-freytag-lager-variant-rules-03

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 05:06:17 -0800

Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review result: Ready with Issues

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-freytag-lager-variant-rules-??
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 2017-02-15
IETF LC End Date: 2017-02-14
IESG Telechat date: 2017-02-16

Summary: Ready with Issues

Major issues: None

Minor issues: As I explained in my review of the 02 version this
document introduction should warn that the RFC 7940 must be read
before...

Nits/editorial comments: