Subject: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host-03

From: Joel Halpern <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 14:48:17 -0700

Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-v6ops-unique-ipv6-prefix-per-host-??
Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review Date: 2017-05-25
IETF LC End Date: 2017-06-06
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary: This document is ready for publication as an RFC

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues:
     I will leave the decision on the appropriate status of this
document to the IESG.
     I note that sections, for example the third paragraph of section
3, are currently written as if the IETF is recommending this practice,
rather than merely describing how to do this when it is desired. 
Whether this is appropriate is again a call for the members of the
IESG.

Nits/editorial comments: