Subject: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-precis-7700bis-07

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 13:10:55 -0700

Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-precis-7700bis-07
Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review Date: 2017-05-31
IETF LC End Date: 2017-06-13
IESG Telechat date: 2017-07-06

Summary: Ready

Major Concerns: None

Minor Concerns: None

Nits:

Section 2.3 includes this note:

   Note: An entity SHOULD NOT apply the Case Mapping Rule during
   enforcement, because typically it is appropriate only during
   comparison.

I question the inclusion of "typically" in this note.  Can you simply
say that the Case Mapping Rule SHOULD only be used during comparison?