Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-bormann-hybi-ws-wk-00.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 10:48:15 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-bormann-hybi-ws-wk-00.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20170626
IETF LC End Date: 20170719
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: 
 - ToC page 2: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments
  (note you can argue you use British (vs American) English,
   I tried ispell with both dictionaries and none gave other
   spelling errors other than necessicated below)

 - 1 page 2: necessicated -> needed or required (or necessitated)

 - Acknowledg(e)ments page 3: as the section is empty perhaps the simplest
  is to remove it (or to ask the RFC Editor to remove it)?

Regards

[email-masked]