Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-06.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 15:13:16 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-06.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20171002
IETF LC End Date: 20171009
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments: 
 - ToC page 2 and 11 page 14: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 2 page 3: there is now a RFC updating 2119 to solve the lower case
  keyword issue. I don't know if there is a policy about this, e.g.,
  improving the standard 2119 reference text. I'll ask to the gen-art.

 - 3 page 4: "a small number of implementations may still require"
  for instance of (not ambiguous) use of a 2119 keyword in lower case
  (so now a priori in its English language meaning).

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: BTW I know this draft before being assigned as its gen-art reviewer,
I even pulled a request to define these OIDs in Botan...
So thanks to have done that!