Subject: [Gen-art] Review Assignments

From: Jean Mahoney <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 19:51:45 -0700

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

For telechat 2017-10-26

Reviewer               Type      LC end     Draft
Jari Arkko             Last Call 2017-10-11 draft-wu-l3sm-rfc8049bis-06
Stewart Bryant         Telechat  2017-10-25 draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework-08
Stewart Bryant         Telechat  2017-10-25 draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis-06
Brian Carpenter        Telechat  2017-10-25 draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-methods-09
Elwyn Davies           Telechat  2017-10-25 draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-11
Linda Dunbar           Telechat  2017-09-28 draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-12 *
Roni Even              Last Call 2017-10-13 draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-09
Joel Halpern           Last Call 2017-10-23 draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc-11
Meral Shirazipour      Telechat  2017-10-13 draft-ietf-mile-rolie-10
Meral Shirazipour      Last Call 2017-10-19 draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpeno-10
Dale Worley            Last Call 2017-10-19 draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpcrypt-07
Peter Yee              Telechat  2017-10-16 draft-ietf-bier-mpls-encapsulation-09

For telechat 2017-11-30

Reviewer               Type      LC end     Draft
Francis Dupont         Last Call 2017-10-24 draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-06
Dale Worley            Telechat  None       draft-ietf-acme-acme-07

Last calls:

Reviewer               Type      LC end     Draft
Roni Even              Last Call 2017-10-23 draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-02
Fernando Gont          Last Call 2017-10-12 draft-ietf-sunset4-ipv6-ietf-01
Pete Resnick           Last Call 2017-10-04 draft-ietf-lisp-sec-13

* Other revision previously reviewed
** This revision already reviewed

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Jari Arkko
  Stewart Bryant
  Brian Carpenter
  Elwyn Davies
  Linda Dunbar
  Francis Dupont
  Roni Even
  Fernando Gont
  Vijay Gurbani
  Wassim Haddad

The LC and Telechat review templates are included below:
-------------------------------------------------------

-- Begin LC Template --
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: 

-- End LC Template --

-- Begin Telechat Template --
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

-- End Telechat Template --