Subject: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-hoffman-dns-in-json-13

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 06:49:37 -0700

Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-hoffman-dns-in-json-13
Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review Date: 2018-04-16
IETF LC End Date: 2018-04-20
IESG Telechat date: 2018-05-10

Summary: This is a well written document. ID-Nits picks up one issue that
should be looked at, and one sentence does not scan correctly. Other than these
minor points this is ready to go.

Major issues: None

Minor issues:

Nits picks up the following issue:
  ** Obsolete normative reference: RFC 7159 (Obsoleted by RFC 8259)

Nits/editorial comments:

   o  The format allows that transform through JSON would permit
      recreation of the wire content of the message.

SB> That statement does not seem quite right at least from a
SB> a British-English perspective.