Subject: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-simulcast-12

From: Matthew Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 08:26:53 -0700

Reviewer: Matthew Miller
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-simulcast-12
Reviewer: Matthew A. Miller
Review Date: 2018-04-21
IETF LC End Date: 2018-04-24
IESG Telechat date: N/A

Summary:  This document is ready to be published as a Standards
Track document.

Major issues: NONE

Minor issues: NONE

Nits/editorial comments: NONE