Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-20

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 13:59:29 -0400

[Resending with corrected subject line]

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area 
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your document 
shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft. For more 
information, please see the FAQ at 
<​http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-20
Reviewer: Paul Kyzivat
Review Date: 2018-09-14
IETF LC End Date: 2018-08-29
IESG Telechat date: 2018-09-25

Summary:

This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should 
be fixed before publication.

Issues:

Major: 0
Minor: 0
Nits:  1

1) NIT:

IdNits reports:

   == Outdated reference: A later version (-15) exists of
      draft-ietf-isis-segment-routing-msd-13

We discussed this earlier during last call review and you indicated that 
it must be a tooling issue because your document source doesn't 
reference a particular version of this document. If so you can leave 
this to be fixed by the editor during publication.

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art