Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc7810bis-03

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 15:05:46 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area 
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG for the IETF Chair. Please treat these comments just like any other 
last call comments. For more information, please see the FAQ at 
<​http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc7810bis-03
Reviewer: Paul Kyzivat
Review Date: 2018-12-09
IETF LC End Date: 2018-12-12
IESG Telechat date: ?

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a Standards Track RFC.

Issues: None

It was very easy to review this document because a diff with RFC7810 
showed me everything of note, and this was consistent with Appendix A.

Changing an RFC in a way that is not backwards compatible is 
problematic, but the authors have clearly considered the issues and find 
this the best of bad alternatives.

The reference to draft-ietf-idr-te-pm-bgp-14 is now out of date. I'm not 
raising it as a nit because chasing references to drafts is futile and 
this will be fixed by the editor.

---

From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 23:08:22 +0000

Paul -

Thanx for the careful review and the kind words.

   Les

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2018 12:06 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: General Area Review Team <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-lsr-isis-rfc7810bis-03
>

---

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 15:38:40 -0500

Paul, thanks for your review. Les, thanks for your response. I entered a No Objection ballot.

Alissa

> On Dec 9, 2018, at 6:08 PM, Les Ginsberg (ginsberg) <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Paul -
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art