Subject: [Gen-art] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-softwire-yang-13

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 23:39:54 -0800

Reviewer: Roni Even
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-softwire-yang-??
Reviewer: Roni Even
Review Date: 2018-12-29
IETF LC End Date: 2018-10-11
IESG Telechat date: 2019-01-10

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

1. From my previous review -  Ian responded that this will be addressed but I
did not see that it was:  In section 1 it says that the YANG data model can be
used with netconf , I noticed that restconf is only mentioned in the security
section as network management. why not add restconf to introduction? 2.  In
section 2 " The adopts the Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA)"
there is a word missing?