Subject: Re: [Gen-art] Progressing draft-ietf-6lo-nfc

From: 최영환 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 02:09:20 +0000

Dear All,

I am Younghwan Choi, the author of ipv6-over-nfc. 

First of all, thanks a lot for all the comments from genart, intdir, opsdir, tsvart, and iotdir.
I have reflected all the comments and produced a new version -13 as bellow.

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6lo-nfc-13.txt

I believe this draft has been more mature thanks to all of you.

Best regards,
Younghwan Choi

-----Original Message-----
From: Carles Gomez Montenegro <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 3:53 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Progressing draft-ietf-6lo-nfc

Dear draft-ietf-6lo-nfc authors,

Revision -12 of your draft received three reviews:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-6lo-nfc-12-tsvart-lc-eddy-2018-12-17/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-6lo-nfc-12-opsdir-lc-wu-2018-12-19/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-6lo-nfc-12-genart-lc-arkko-2019-01-10/

I noticed that you replied to each one of them.

In order to progress the draft, the next step would be reflecting the comments in a revised version of the draft (-13).

Do you foresee any particular date for publishing revision -13 ?

Should you have any comments, please let me know.

Thanks,

Carles (as the new document shepherd)