Subject: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-20

From: Russ Housley via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 06:43:41 -0700

Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review result: Not Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-topo-20
Reviewer: Russ Housley
Review Date: 2019-05-02
IETF LC End Date: 2019-05-15
IESG Telechat date: Unknown

Summary: Not Ready

Major Concerns:

See https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ops/wiki/yang-security-guidelines.  The
Security Considerations section MUST follow the template provided on
that web page, and the guidelines require normative references to
[RFC5246] and [RFC6536], among others. These two RFCs do not appear
in the references.

Minor Concerns:

None

Nits:

The TOC contains several lines where the heading goes past the column
of page numbers.  Reformatting would make this much easier to read.

---

From: Xufeng Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 16:05:48 -0400

Hi Russ,

Thanks for checking on this document.

Regarding the Security Considerations section, there is a recent update to
the guidelines https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ops/wiki/yang-security-guidelines.
[RFC5246] has been obsoleted by [RFC8446],  and [RFC6536] has been
obsoleted by [RFC8341]. Therefore, this document has been updated with
[RFC8446] and [RFC8341] instead, according to the updated guidelines.

Please let us know if this is correct.

Thanks,
- Xufeng