Subject: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-acme-ip-06

From: Robert Sparks via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019 08:58:25 -0700

Reviewer: Robert Sparks
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-acme-ip-06
Reviewer: Robert Sparks
Review Date: 2019-06-03
IETF LC End Date: 2019-06-12
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary: Ready for publication as a proposed standard rfc.

One minor nit: The security considerations section reads oddly. I'm not sure
what it means for an extension to deviate from a threat model. I think you want
to say "does not add to" rather than "does not deviate"?