Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-payload-tsvcis-01.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 21:26:05 +0200

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-payload-tsvcis-01.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20190918
IETF LC End Date: 20190925
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - 1.1 page 3: add RFC 8174 with RFC 2119

 - 3 page 4 figure 1 and many other: if you have some control on page
  formatting please try to put short figure on one page, and to not leave
  for instance a section title alone at the end of a page. Note that
  anyway the RFC Editor should fix that...

 - 3.1 page 5: possible TCVCIS -> TSVCIS?

 - 5 page 16: spurious space / bad indent at
  " No SDP negotiations are required."

 - 6 page 16: errored -> ?

 - 9 page 17: the RFC Editor Considerations just says that the RFC Editor
  may remove it? Looks like a place-holder...

Regards

[email-masked]