Subject: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-12

From: Tim Evens via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2019 14:09:04 -0700

Reviewer: Tim Evens
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-12
Reviewer: Tim Evens
Review Date: 2019-10-02
IETF LC End Date: 2019-10-03
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

Under section 1.4, BPA is referenced in bullet 1 and 2 but is first defined in
bullet 4.  Suggest defining that in bullet 1.

On page 10:

* "never used to sign the cipher- text provided" has an extra space between
cipher- and text.

* "The BCB is decrypted by security- aware nodes in the" has an extra space
between security- and aware.