Subject: [Gen-art] Last Call review of draft-ietf-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-13

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 14:38:06 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-13
Reviewer: Paul Kyzivat
Review Date: 2019-10-12
IETF LC End Date: 2019-10-14
IESG Telechat date: ?

Summary:

This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should 
be fixed before publication.

General:

I found that I lack the subject matter expertise to meaningfully review 
this document. I read it carefully, along with one of the references. 
But it appeared that I would need to internalize quite a number of other 
references before it would be possible to really follow this.

I did review it for form - the document is well written. (Most documents 
that I review have at least a few problems with form.)

IdNits returns a couple of outdated references that should be cleaned up:

   == Outdated reference: A later version (-18) exists of
      draft-ietf-dmm-ondemand-mobility-17

   == Outdated reference: A later version (-02) exists of
      draft-ietf-rtgwg-atn-bgp-01

I have no other comments.

---

From: CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 13:07:09 +0200

Dear Paul,

Thanks for the review.

We will fix the outdated references in the next version of the doc
(addressing also other directorate reviews that might arrive).

Carlos

-- 
Special Issue "Beyond 5G Evolution":
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/electronics/special_issues/beyond_5g