Subject: [Gen-art] review of draft-ietf-mpls-rmr-12.txt

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2019 17:07:44 +0100

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-mpls-rmr-12.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20191028
IETF LC End Date: 20191105
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Summary: Ready

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - Requirement Language page 1: please add a reference to RFC 8174

 - 3.1 page 5: overriden -> overridden

 - 4.1 page 10 on Ring Node TLV: please swap SO and MBZ descriptions

 - 4.3 page 11: announcment -> announcement

 - 4.5 pafe 12: ; and -> and ; ?

Note that none requires a new version so address them only if you have
another reason to publish a new version of the document.

Regards 

[email-masked]