Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-dots-architecture-16

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 14:34:49 -0500

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area 
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your document 
shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft. For more 
information, please see the FAQ at 
<​http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-dots-architecture-16
Reviewer: Paul Kyzivat
Review Date: 2020-01-31
IETF LC End Date: 2019-01-31
IESG Telechat date: 2020-02-04

This draft is basically ready for publication, but has nits that should 
be fixed before publication.

Thank you for fixing the issues I reported in the last call review. Only 
one nit remains. IdNits reports:

== The document seems to lack the recommended RFC 2119 boilerplate, even 
if it appears to use RFC 2119 keywords -- however, there's a paragraph 
with a matching beginning. Boilerplate error? (The document does seem to 
have the reference to RFC 2119 which the ID-Checklist requires).

There is one other reported nit (obsolete reference). It is bogus 
because it is intended.