Subject: Re: [Gen-art] [nfsv4] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-tls-07

From: Chuck Lever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 11:29:15 -0400

> On May 29, 2020, at 9:44 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> These changes look sufficient to me.

Hi Dale-

Do you mean only the latest rewrite of Section 4.1, or does the above
sign-off include the changes proposed in:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/nfsv4/z8wyJEalDv2mdMxkeSyaBa7Q7s0/

--
Chuck Lever

---

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 22:12:00 -0400

> https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/nfsv4/z8wyJEalDv2mdMxkeSyaBa7Q7s0/

Yes, it includes all of the changes resulting from our discussion.

(But it's excessive to say that I "sign off" on them, as I have no
authority.  As the review says, "Please treat these comments just like
any other last call comments.")

Dale