Subject: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-cose-x509-07

From: Vijay Gurbani via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 07:35:02 -0700

Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani
Review result: Ready with Nits

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-cose-x509-07
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: 2020-09-18
IETF LC End Date: 2020-10-01
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary: Ready for publication with nits.

Major issues: 0

Minor issues: 0

Nits/editorial comments: 5

(Sn refers to Section n)
- S1: s/ad decided/and decided/
- S1: s/Since that time a/Since that time, a/
- S1: s/in the 6TiSCH environment [I-D.richardson-enrollment-roadmap],
describes/in the 6TiSCH environment, [I-D.richardson-enrollment-roadmap]
describes/ - S1: "A third scenario..." The wording seemed odd since there is no
text that sets the expectation that there will be three scenarios for
discussion.  If your intent is to enumerate the different scenarios, probably
best to prepare the reader for this ahead of time. - S2: s/which it can then
provide to/that it subsequently provides to/