Subject: [Gen-art] Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 05:48:53 -0800

ISorry to send this to the gen-art list, but I don't have an alternate 
address for Dale.  I assume he'll see the note the enclosed refers to, 
via this list.  But I'd like to make sure he also knows about this 
bounce reason.

d/

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 08:31:12 -0500 (EST)
From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

This is the mail system at host mailout.west.internal.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                    The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host smtp.theworld.com[192.74.137.101] said: 554 
Matches
     spam fingerprint [13]. (in reply to end of DATA command)

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net

Subject: Re: Genart last call review of draft-crocker-inreply-react-07
From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
To: "Dale R. Worley" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 05:30:30 -0800

On 2/8/2021 7:42 PM, Dale R. Worley wrote:
> After sending my previous message, I realized that I had gone to length
> explaining why I considered the term "accompanying" to be ill-defined,
> but I had forgotten to mention that in my review, I'd added "Or perhaps
> this should be forward-referenced to the discussion in section 3."  Just
> adding a reference to section 3 would clarify it, because section 3
> covers the matter well.
> 
> Another version that would be good is "The emoji(s) express a
> recipient's summary reaction to the specific message referenced by the
> In-Reply-To header field of the message in which it is present."

Here's the latest version:

The emoji(s) express a recipient's summary reaction to the specific 
message referenced by the accompanying In-Reply-To header field, for the 
message in which they both are present. [Mail-Fmt]. For processing 
details, see Section 3.

d/
-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net