Subject: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-16

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 10:37:20 -0400

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area 
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the 
IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your document 
shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft. For more 
information, please see the FAQ at <​ 
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-16
Reviewer: Paul Kyzivat
Review Date: 2020-03-19
IETF LC End Date: 2020-07-20
IESG Telechat date: 2021-03-23

Summary:

This draft is ready for publication as a Standards Track RFC.

General:

I had extensive discussions with the authors following my last call 
review. All of my concerns have now been addressed.

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 19:58:33 +0200

Paul, thanks for the review. I entered a No Objection ballot.

Lars

> On 2021-3-19, at 16:37, Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft. For more information, please see the FAQ at <​ http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
> 
> I had extensive discussions with the authors following my last call review. All of my concerns have now been addressed.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art