Subject: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-emu-eap-noob-04

From: David Schinazi via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 13:46:08 -0700

Reviewer: David Schinazi
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at
<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-emu-eap-noob-04
Reviewer: David Schinazi
Review Date: 2021-05-14
IETF LC End Date: 2021-04-13
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary: Well-written document.

Major issues: None

Minor issues: In s5.6 "AAA administrators may need to recognize the name" isn't
clear to me. If this document mentions that administrators may need to
recognize the name, it should specify what actions the administrators need to
take.

Nits/editorial comments: None