Subject: [Gen-art] Genart Last Call review: draft-ietf-6man-grand

From: Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 11:43:37 +0300

Hi,

Due to a system glitch I cannot enter my reviews via the tool. Until this
is fixed, here are my early comments to draft-ietf-6man-grand, which was
assigned to me.

Version Reviewed - 04
State: Ready with Editorial Comments

This is a very well written document. I appreciate the section describing
the other Solutions Considered, which is a good guidance and reference for
future discussions and extensions.

I have two editorial comments only:

1. In Section 3 the Normative Language with capitalizations is used to
describe requirements from solutions. This seems quite unnecessary, and
certainly cannot be verified for conformance.
2. I would suggest moving or copying the first sentence in Section 6 (that
says that all normative text in the memo can be found in this section) in
the Introduction section.

Thanks and regards,

Dan

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 08:37:03 -0500

Dan -

I put the assignment back into accepted manually. 

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 17, 2021, at 3:44 AM, Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Hi, 
> 
> Due to a system glitch I cannot enter my reviews via the tool. Until this is fixed, here are my early comments to draft-ietf-6man-grand, which was assigned to me. 
> 
> Version Reviewed - 04
> This is a very well written document. I appreciate the section describing the other Solutions Considered, which is a good guidance and reference for future discussions and extensions. 
> 
> 1. In Section 3 the Normative Language with capitalizations is used to describe requirements from solutions. This seems quite unnecessary, and certainly cannot be verified for conformance. 
> 2. I would suggest moving or copying the first sentence in Section 6 (that says that all normative text in the memo can be found in this section) in the Introduction section.
> 
> Thanks and regards,
> 
> Dan
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art