Subject: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-11

From: Christer Holmberg via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 10:14:24 -0800

Reviewer: Christer Holmberg
Review result: Almost Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-11
Reviewer: Christer Holmberg
Review Date: 2022-02-11
IETF LC End Date: None
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Summary: I have no major issues with the content of the document. I do have an
editorial comment that I'd like the authors to address.

Major issues: N/A

Minor issues: N/A

Nits/editorial comments:

Section 1 says:

   "This document obsoletes [RFC8728] by defining version 3 of the RFC
   Editor Model.  This document updates [RFC7841] by defining
   boilerplate text for the Editorial Stream.  This document updates
   [RFC8729] by replacing the RFC Editor role with the RSWG, RSAB, and
   RSCE.  This document updates [RFC8730] by removing the dependency on
   certain policies specified by the IAB and RSE."

As there are no "Updates to RFCXXX" sections in the document, I think it would
be useful to add references to the Sections where 7841, 8729 and 8730 are
updated.  E.g., the definition of the new stream is quite easy to find, but
still.