Subject: [Gen-art] Review Assignments

From: Jean Mahoney via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 16:27:27 -0700

Hi all,

The following reviewers have assignments:

Last calls:

Reviewer               Type      LC end     Draft
Elwyn Davies           Last Call 2022-04-08 draft-ietf-tls-subcerts-12
Linda Dunbar           Last Call 2022-04-05 draft-ietf-avtcore-cryptex-05
Francis Dupont         Last Call 2022-04-07 draft-koster-rep-06
Roni Even              Last Call 2022-04-06 draft-ietf-drip-arch-22
Vijay Gurbani          Last Call 2022-04-26 draft-davies-int-historic-03
Christer Holmberg      Last Call 2022-04-12 draft-ietf-lisp-vendor-lcaf-09
Paul Kyzivat           Last Call 2022-04-07 draft-ietf-teep-architecture-16
Gyan Mishra            Last Call 2022-04-08 draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking-13
Suhas Nandakumar       Last Call 2022-04-04 draft-ietf-dots-multihoming-11
Ines Robles            Last Call 2022-04-08 draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-09
Dale Worley            Last Call 2022-04-04 draft-ietf-raw-ldacs-10
Peter Yee              Last Call 2022-04-06 draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-12

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Wassim Haddad
  Pete Resnick
  Thomas Fossati
  Robert Sparks
  Theresa Enghardt
  Stewart Bryant
  David Schinazi
  Francis Dupont
  Meral Shirazipour
  Matt Joras

The LC and Telechat review templates are included below:
-------------------------------------------------------

-- Begin LC Template --
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

-- End LC Template --

-- Begin Telechat Template --
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

For more information, please see the FAQ at

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document:
Reviewer:
Review Date:
IETF LC End Date:
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

Summary:

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

-- End Telechat Template --