Subject: [Geojson] WGLC for draft-ietf-geojson-01

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 20:10:55 +1100

This commences a 2 week working group last call for
draft-ietf-geojson-01 ending 2016-03-25.

   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geojson-01

The purpose of this call is to determine if the working group thinks
that this document is ready for publication.

Please let us know if you think this document is ready or not.

If you identify an issue, please include details in your reply;
for editorial issues, issues on github are great; pull requests are
even better still.

The editor's version of the draft has been updated based on Allan's
recent review.  A recent copy can be found here:
https://circle-artifacts.com/gh/geojson/draft-geojson/77/artifacts/0/home/ubuntu/draft-geojson/draft.html

--Martin & Erik

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:37:26 +1100

I'm not seeing a lot of activity here.  A simple response of "I have
reviewed the latest version and think that it's OK" would help
reassure me that this isn't Sean acting on his own.

---

From: Allan Doyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 09:56:11 -0400

I think it's ready.

	Allan

> On Mar 15, 2016, at 7:37 PM, Martin Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> GeoJSON mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geojson

---

From: Tim Schaub <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 13:38:17 -0600

I think the latest draft is looking good.

I've proposed a handful of minor changes here:
https://github.com/geojson/draft-geojson/pull/185

And here is an issue related to formatting a link that I couldn't fix:
https://github.com/geojson/draft-geojson/issues/186

And here is an issue about the section on "GeoJSON types are not
extensible" that might require some discussion:
https://github.com/geojson/draft-geojson/issues/187

Thanks for all the work getting this in shape.

Tim

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 11:40:33 +1100

> draft-ietf-geojson-01 ending 2016-03-25.

Two day reminder.

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 07:57:32 +1100

> draft-ietf-geojson-01 ending 2016-03-25.

Well, that's it.  On to the next step.

Sean, when you have -02 ready, submit it and I will request publication.