Subject: [Geojson] Ready to upload draft-ietf-geojson-text-seq-00

From: Sean Gillies <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:05:38 -0600

Hi all,

I'd like to upload the initial -00 version of "GeoJSON Text Sequences"
tonight. Here's the latest build:

https://circle-artifacts.com/gh/geojson/geojson-text-sequences/16/artifacts/0/home/ubuntu/geojson-text-sequences/draft.txt

Please respond if you see anything that needs to be changed before -00 gets
uploaded.

-- 
Sean Gillies

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:36:00 +1100

We should probably confirm that the working group has consensus to
adopt this work first.  How about we wait for the WGLC on geojson,
which has been very quiet thus far, to conclude before starting on
this one.

On 16 March 2016 at 05:05, Sean Gillies <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> GeoJSON mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geojson
>