Subject: [Geojson] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 17:38:12 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The last paragraph in section 1 seems out of place. Maybe it belongs i
section 4?

Please expand JSON and GeoJSON on first mention.

---

From: Sean Gillies <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 21:53:37 +0100

> The last paragraph in section 1 seems out of place. Maybe it belongs i

Sounds good to me.

> Please expand JSON and GeoJSON on first mention.

Will do.

Yours,

-- 
Sean Gillies