Subject: [Geojson] I-D Action: draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 16:05:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic JSON of the IETF.

        Title           : GeoJSON Text Sequences
        Author          : S. Gillies
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-05.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-02-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the GeoJSON text sequence format and
   "application/geo+json-seq" media type.  This format is based on
   JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Text Sequences and GeoJSON, and
   makes arbitrarily large geographic datasets incrementally parseable
   without restricting the form of GeoJSON texts within a sequence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 12:09:12 +1100

Thanks for dealing with this Sean.

I've reviewed the changes and your responses, everything seems good.

Alissa, I think that we're ready to proceed.

On 17 February 2017 at 11:05,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> GeoJSON mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geojson