Subject: [Geojson] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 00:21:32 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In Section 5 all references must include RFC number and don't just say
"above". The whole section will be cut & pasted to IANA website, so it
must be self contained.

---

From: Sean Gillies <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 22:12:19 +0100

> "above". The whole section will be cut & pasted to IANA website, so it

Okay, I'll change this.

Yours,

-- 
Sean Gillies