Subject: [Geojson] RFC 8142 on GeoJSON Text Sequences

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 13:12:57 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8142

        Title:      GeoJSON Text Sequences 
        Author:     S. Gillies
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 9063
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-geojson-text-sequence-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8142

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8142

This document describes the GeoJSON text sequence format and
"application/geo+json-seq" media type.  This format is based on
JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) text sequences and GeoJSON, and it
makes arbitrarily large geographic datasets incrementally parseable
without restricting the form of GeoJSON texts within a sequence.

This document is a product of the Geographic JSON Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC